Lost black/white cat in Cardiff

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
cd1957
New Cat Chatter

Lost black/white cat in Cardiff

Post by cd1957 »

Hi All my cat Beauty is a Black/White 12yrs old female,missing from Fairwater,Cardiff on January 4th,after 3.30pm.

Last seen sitting on neighbour's outside window sill, where she always sat.

She is micro chipped, but she is also very friendly with people,to friendly sometimes,
She does not Meow loudly but has a very loud purr,reported with Petlog and Petfinder, she also needs daily medicine for Kidney issues.

There is a reward for safe return.

Chris
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost black/white cat in Cardiff

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html
cd1957
New Cat Chatter

Post by cd1957 »

Hi All still no confirmed siting of Beauty, but there was a reply to my Gumtree advert of a Black/White cat approx 800 yds away from home.

I have been down a few times, but due to awful weather there is nothing around,put some flier's through letter box, of flats/houses near by.

Chris
cd1957
New Cat Chatter

Post by cd1957 »

To all on the forum from the Cardiff area.

My Black/white cat, "Beauty" that has been missing since January, was snatched on the day and either let go or escaped near a main road,approx 600yds away, she would never wander this far.This is the area where we have been looking.This led to her being run over and she was found on Sunday morning, and taken to Park Vets.

I don't understand why a defenseless animal would be taken in this way, and put at risk, If the person/persons that took her,and did not intend to keep her safe,then they could have done something to make sure she got back.

Thanks for all support
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Oh that's awful, I'm so very sorry. Rest in peace little Beauty.
cd1957
New Cat Chatter

Post by cd1957 »

To all on the site, the deceased Black/White cat that was found withing 1/2 mile of my area, turned out not to be "BEAUTY", as microchip number was found and not the same.
The correct owner was traced and reunited.
There has been no further information regarding "Beauty's" whereabouts.
Chris