Missing Cat

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Sarahk128
New Cat Chatter

Missing Cat

Post by Sarahk128 »

I'm looking for my cat Simba, he is 8yrs old and is a short hair ginger cat although his colourings are more caramel and cream. He disappeared around Thursday lunch time (4/02/16) this is completely out of character for him as he is such a mummy's boy! Simba is a very friendly and loving cat who is wearing a brown colour with his name and address on, he is also micro chipped.
I have searched the surrounding areas, delivered flyers through people's doors and stuck up posters all with no success. I am concerned he is trapped somewhere or even worse has got into a local deliver van and is now lost out of the area and disorientated. I am aware that a neighbour is re locating from Ashdene Close in Willerby to Hessle so again I have been and searched the area where my old neighbour is moving. My growing concern is one of his health as he has an allergy to ordinary cat food so has to have a special diet. He is a well loved family pet and the heartache of not knowing where he is or what has happened to him is killing us. So please anyone with any information please come forward as we are in dispare.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing Cat

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html
Sarahk128
New Cat Chatter

Re: Missing Cat

Post by Sarahk128 »

Hi,it has been 8 days now and still no sign of him?
I am desperate as I just don't know what to do and I am so worried. Please help