Lost Black Cat - Billericay,Essex (Found)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
melisajayne
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

Lost Black Cat - Billericay,Essex (Found)

Post by melisajayne »

Hi all

I am so desperate for my boy to come home, he went missing overnight on Tuesday 16th Feb. Its nearly been a week since we last saw him, this last week has been torture and I think he might be shut in some where
I have been out almost everyday calling him, flyered every house in the area I live, put posters up, called the vets, CP and other online searches.

I have come on here as I know you all provide some great support for each other as like minded people who love their cats to the end of the world and back and have helped me a great deal in the past, when my sister lost her cat and even when I was seeking advice about the weird and wonderful behaviours of my two when they were kittens!

If any of your reading this live in the area of Billericay near the Inn on the Green pub please keep an eye out and please, please have a look in your garage/shed or any other outbuilding (apologies if you have already been bombarded with my lost cat posts)

Below are his details to help identify him

Name: Edgar
Neutered male
No collar
Small to medium in size
Short haired black
playful and vocal with big friendly eyes

thank you for taking the time to read my post x
Last edited by melisajayne on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost Black Cat - Billericay,Essex

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html
melisajayne
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Lost Black Cat - Billericay,Essex (Found)

Post by melisajayne »

Tonight we found him, he had been in a nearby neighbours garage. Our neighbour had contacted us last week having received the flyer to say that there was something going on in her garage but she couldn't find the culprit. We even went in there last week and couldn't find anything. She then rang tonight to say that a family member had spotted a black cat in the garage, we went round and was him! The sound he made when he realised it was us was incredible, we are all very happy to be back where everything belongs and his brother cleaned him when we brought him in. Thank you for the advice, we took it all and reading lost and found posts on here had given me the hope I needed to not give up my search!
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

That's wonderful - I'm so glad you have him home safe! :)
melisajayne
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by melisajayne »

Thank you!

I also forgot to add, if your still looking for your cat, don't give up hope, keep searching and I hope they too come home :)