LOST TABBY CAT PRESCOT/ ST HELENS AREA

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Robyn91
New Cat Chatter

LOST TABBY CAT PRESCOT/ ST HELENS AREA

Post by Robyn91 »

This is my beautiful cat Gypsy, also answers to Mitten. She hasn't come back for two nights and we can't find her anywhere. This isn't like her at all, the most she ever stays out is a few hours and often will come back in when called. She is petite and has a little pink collar with reflective strips and a bell. Please check gardens and sheds Prescot/ Eccleston Hill area. I'm desperately worried about her. She really is like a child to me.
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: LOST TABBY CAT PRESCOT/ ST HELENS AREA

Post by Jacks »

Oh dear, I'm so sorry your Gypsy has gone missing - please check out the advice here on CatChat. There's a good chance she's in someone's shed or similar, so leafleting local homes is essential I think - it helped me twice at least to get my wandering girl back. I hope you find her soon. x
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html
Robyn91
New Cat Chatter

Post by Robyn91 »

Cat-FAQ wrote:If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: http://www.catchat.org/lost.html

Thank you! Xx
Robyn91
New Cat Chatter

Post by Robyn91 »

Jacks wrote:Oh dear, I'm so sorry your Gypsy has gone missing - please check out the advice here on CatChat. There's a good chance she's in someone's shed or similar, so leafleting local homes is essential I think - it helped me twice at least to get my wandering girl back. I hope you find her soon. x

Thank you xx