Missing white and black neutered male cat DE22 2UT

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
SharonH
New Cat Chatter

Missing white and black neutered male cat DE22 2UT

Post by SharonH »

One of my cats has been missing since Thursday 19th May from Allestree, Derbyshire. We have recently moved to the area but he had settled well - we had builders in that day and I suspect he became scared and has become disorientated. I have put over 100 leaflets in local houses and put up posters in the street, vets and supermarkets. I have contacted all the local vets and societies and am now working my way further afield. His name is ‘Kitten' and he is a neutered, white and black, shorthair cat. He’s quite large and has a distinctive black ‘diamond’ shape on his nose. He is friendly and sweet. He is microchipped and registered with PETtrac - 956000004543673. He is not wearing a collar. He is eight years old. I am doing everything I can to find him! If you hear anything about him, please contact me: 01332 556461, 07487 584622 and 07444 554086 and [email protected] Many thanks.
Attachments
Kitten 2 s.jpg
Kitten 2 s.jpg (119.95 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
Kitten 3 s.jpg
Kitten 3 s.jpg (105.84 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
Kitten 1 s.jpg
Kitten 1 s.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 1531 times
GillianH
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Missing white and black neutered male cat DE22 2UT

Post by GillianH »

What a beautiful cat.

Have a look here http://www.catchat.org/lost.html

I hope you have some good news soon.
SharonH
New Cat Chatter

Re: Missing, called Kitten, white and black neutered male cat DE22 2UT

Post by SharonH »

Hello, there, Gillian. It's now 12th March 2020 and this is a real bolt/hope out of the blue - to see if there has been any news of our adorable black and white cat called 'Kitten'.

I had given up on him and 'Renato' - they went missing at the same time from Allestree. We heard from a vet referral company last week that they had 'Renato' there - brought in after a car accident. We thought he'd been dead for 3 and a half years. Was all ready to go and collect him - and he died from his injuries - awful - we lost him twice... we received his ashes today.- awful...

So, now, if there are any possibilities that little 'Kitten' is out there - please let me know - we will pay all scans, expenses...

Thank you! Love, Sharon x 07487 584622 Thank you.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing white and black neutered male cat DE22 2UT

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello Sharon,

I’m sorry to hear your sad news about Renato. Please accept my condolences for your loss.

I realise that Kitten has been missing since May 2016 but did you register his details on any Lost and Found pets registers at that time? It might be worth posting or updating his details on one or more of these registers, if you haven’t already done this. You can find a list of Lost and Found pets registers and helplines, along with some other tips and information that may prove useful, on Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found

It’s also advisable to keep checking Lost and Found reports to see whether anyone might have found Kitten and posted his details online. You can see the latest Found Cat reports (from PetsReunited.com) here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/lost-found-cats

I hope you can find Kitten soon.