please help

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
brosie
New Cat Chatter

please help

Post by brosie »

Ambrosia went missing friday 10th june in st annes lancashire she is a timid little black and white cat if there is anyone out there in this area and can help please let me know I miss her so much thankyou
GillianH
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: please help

Post by GillianH »

Very sorry to hear this.

Have a look here http://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-missing-lost-found
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Post by Jacks »

Please also contact: http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/

They will be able to give you advice and might even be able to help you find her. All paws crossed that your little girl is soon home.
brosie
New Cat Chatter

Post by brosie »

thank you for your support it is absolutely horrible. I have already contacted animal search and as well putting all her details on their sites I am currently waiting for my advertising campaign to arrive then I guess I'm back out on the streets putting posters up and handing out leaflets and talking to people. Brosie is also all over facebook including rspca etc but not knowing is heart breaking
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Post by Jacks »

So sorry - have you had any news?
brosie
New Cat Chatter

Post by brosie »

hello, still nothing she has just disappeared into thin air which I know is not possible, I have had several sightings of cats with a similar description but there are so many black and white cats in the area I feel like I just keep jumping only to find that she isn't my baby, I took down my first round of posters today have left the animal search uk ones up just keep hoping she will appear over my back gate sill really! Thanks for your support unless you have lost a cat or are a cat lover you will just not understand how much our furry friends mean to us! :(