Missing tabby cat middlesbrough (Found)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Ally3775
New Cat Chatter

Missing tabby cat middlesbrough (Found)

Post by Ally3775 »

My cat has been missing now for 3 days and im frantic. He is a male tabby cat around 2 yrs old ,wearing a blue rubber flea collar. Went missing from my home nxt to janes cook hospital martin rd middlesbrough on tue 30th aug. He has never been gone for more than a few hrs before and always returns when he's hungry. Getting really concerned and just want him home .
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to show cat found
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing tabby cat middlesbrough

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help:
http://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-missing-lost-found
Ally3775
New Cat Chatter

Post by Ally3775 »

Would just like to let everyone know that ive found my lost kitty. He had some how managed to cross an extremely busy rd and returned to our old house that we just moved from about a month ago. We were lucky enough to still have the keys to the house , my boyfriend had been over quite a few times to check but no sign of him. I went over today and within seconds of me calling him i heard his little cry, couldnt believe it . He was in next doors back garden, a little scared but apart from that he was ok. He is now home where he belongs. My only concern now is if he keeps on trying to go over there.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Lilith »

Hey that's great - always good to hear of lost cats returning :D

I'd keep him in now for a couple of weeks though, bad lad, just to get him thoroughly used to his new home :)
Ally3775
New Cat Chatter

Post by Ally3775 »

:D :D thank you xx. I did try to keep him in at first but he'so used to being out all the time it was killing him . I managed to last a week then had to let him out . He is now under house arrest for atleast a couple of weeks as you suggested . Fingers crossed i never have to go through the heartache and worry again. I would like to say to everyone who has lost their kitty, dont give up hope. And like mine i hope they return home safe and well.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Missing tabby cat middlesbrough (Found)

Post by Crewella »

Oh bless him, I'm soo glad you have him home safe. :)

I'm afraid that you really do need to keep him in for three or four weeks now to make sure he puts down some roots and doesn't go wandering again. It won't be easy, but it's absolutely necessary .... and will stil be less grief than him going missing again. :roll: