LOST CAT - N11 BOUNDS GREEN AREA, NORTH LONDON - NOW FOUND!!!

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Victoria
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 3

LOST CAT - N11 BOUNDS GREEN AREA, NORTH LONDON - NOW FOUND!!!

Post by Victoria »

My entirely black male cat, Puma, who was reported missing on this site in early November but returned after five days, has gone missing again. He is around three years old, and went missing in the early hours of Saturday 18th February in the Bounds Green/New Southgate area of North London (within a few hundred yards of Bounds Green Underground Station). We are beside ourselves with worry.

We have no idea why he has disappeared yet again. He is very close to us, and has a very tight 'routine' (you can pretty much set the clock by his movements). We are frightened that he may have become trapped, or have been frightened away or injured. We do worry about a very fierce local tabby cat who had injured cats in the area. When PUma came home last time, it seemed as if he had been 'living rough'.

As with the last time he went missing, I would be very grateful if people in the Bounds Green/New Southgate/Crouch End/Muswell Hill/Wood Green areas would check back gardens, garages, sheds and greenhouses for him, and generally keep a look-out for a completely black cat, small-to-medium in size, with short hair, green eyes, and small, delicate head and facial features, perhaps looking lost or trying to 'talk' to people (he tends to squeak rather than meow!). Or please let me know if you see a cat of this description in these areas that you haven't seen before. He has always been a friendly, affectionate, confident boy, but it may be that if he's lost he is behaving in a more timid and cautious manner- I have no idea.

He is microchipped, neutered, and does not wear a collar. We are now investing in a Tabcat pack. If and when our lovely cat comes home, we want to be able to track his movements.

Because he has not been missing too long, came home last time, and most missing cats (particularly microchipped ones) are reunited with their owners, we are keeping positive, but obviously we can't help being worried.

I AM OFFERING A REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO HIS SAFE RETURN, PAYABLE ONCE HE IS SAFELY BACK AT HOME.

UPDATE: Puma came home a couple of hours after I made the above post, very hungry, rather jumpy, and absolutely covered in dust. We think he was trapped in a shed. We will now be tagging him!! - We send our very best wishes to all of those whose cats are missing.
Attachments
puma.jpg
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: LOST CAT - N11 BOUNDS GREEN AREA, NORTH LONDON - NOW FOUND!!!

Post by Crewella »

Gorgeous boy! So pleased you have him home safe! :)
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Janey »

:D Great news!
Victoria
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Victoria »

Thank you Janey and Crewella for your posts. It means a great deal when people take an interest. I must say that the cats in both of your profile pictures look absolutely beautiful! - Thanks again.
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Samis Mummy »

Glad to hear he's home :D
Victoria
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Victoria »

Hi Samis Mummy,

I only just saw your post. Thank you for your kind words :) It was really nice of you to comment.
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Samis Mummy »

Victoria wrote:Hi Samis Mummy,

I only just saw your post. Thank you for your kind words :) It was really nice of you to comment.
You're welcome. I know how it feels to have your cat missing...I've been through it. It makes you feel better to know people are supportive and thinking of you.