Lost Black Cat in Pimlico, London, SW1

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Pimlico Cat Lady
New Cat Chatter

Lost Black Cat in Pimlico, London, SW1

Post by Pimlico Cat Lady »

My cat Snowy - large black male cat approx 5 years is missing from Pimlico Area, London, SW1. He has a very shiny and smooth fur coat, slightly protruding fangs which overhang when his month is shut and he has a flabby tummy which wobbles from side to side when he runs. Last seen on Lillington Gardens Estate in allotment/football pitch area on morning of Tuesday, 2 May 2017. Usually doesn't stray too far from home but has disappeared into thin air. I fear he may have been taken.
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Lost Black Cat in Pimlico, London, SW1

Post by Samis Mummy »

I'm sorry to hear your news...have you leafleted your local area? Pubs? Vets? Contact pet log and register your cat as missing. Keep asking, walking around...try in the darkish time with a torch as if the cat is hurt they will not make a noise..why would someone of taken him? Good luck Jane x
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you’ve not already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found
Pimlico Cat Lady
New Cat Chatter

Post by Pimlico Cat Lady »

Thank you for your support. Snowy still missing. I have distributed leaflets, posters in the local area and walk around at least twice a day. It is chipped so if he shows up in the system, I hope he will be found.
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Samis Mummy »

Pimlico Cat Lady wrote:Thank you for your support. Snowy still missing. I have distributed leaflets, posters in the local area and walk around at least twice a day. It is chipped so if he shows up in the system, I hope he will be found.
It is a mega worry when they are missing. I went through hell. I really hope he turns up. Keep me posted. I also know how nice it is to get support on here. Keep your faith he will turn up.. eat and drink you're comfort foods/drinks and try to sleep. X my cat turned up with two broken legs and has had his back left amputated at the end of March. Keeping everything crossed for you xx
Guinevere
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by Guinevere »

I'm sorry to hear your cat is still missing.

When my cat went missing, I was advised to hang her unwashed bedding on the line so that she could pick up the scent if she was nearby. You could also put the litter tray out and any toys etc. My cat was missing for 4 days and on the very night I hung her bedding on the line she returned! Others have tried this too and their cats found their way home.

I hope you find her soon...