Lost black cat Stockwell/Clapham

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Mudlark
New Cat Chatter

Lost black cat Stockwell/Clapham

Post by Mudlark »

Black cat lost Stockwell SW9 14th May between 10am and 4pm app.
Neutered male. Medium size,3-5yrs, slender build, long tail with kink at end.
Missing from garden area behind Clapham Rd, Grantham Rd , Clitheroe Rd, Rhodesia Rd area.
Name - Puss (of the World). No collar or chip.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost black cat Stockwell/Clapham

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found
Mudlark
New Cat Chatter

Post by Mudlark »

Puss has returned a little worse for wear with a cut below one eye but otherwise well. We think he may have been locked in somewhere. We are so happy and so is he. Finding support and search sites was reassuring even though we feared the worst. Now Puss gets chipped. Good luck to all those missing their companions. I hope your baby comes home too. :D
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Samis Mummy »

Mudlark wrote:Puss has returned a little worse for wear with a cut below one eye but otherwise well. We think he may have been locked in somewhere. We are so happy and so is he. Finding support and search sites was reassuring even though we feared the worst. Now Puss gets chipped. Good luck to all those missing their companions. I hope your baby comes home too. :D
Glad to hear your boy is safe. It's horrible when they go missing. My Sami had to have a leg amputated in March after a five month battle to save it. He was missing for three weeks in October. X
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Janey »

Glad to hear Puss has come home. Definitely a good idea to chip :)