Tinker is lost from Cwmbran, Torfaen, South Wales

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
buntyndaisy
New Cat Chatter

Tinker is lost from Cwmbran, Torfaen, South Wales

Post by buntyndaisy »

Tinker
Tinker
Lost female black and white cat from Cwmbran in South Wales, not seen since Sunday the 4th of June, she is just over a year old, been spayed and microchipped and reported missing with petlog and various other sites. Tinker is black furred from ears, across her back and tail, she has a white face, chest and tummy area and a very distinctive black butterfly type markings over her nose and mouth, she is very friendly and thought was very streetwise and has never gone missing before, we are very upset and i'm heartbroken over her dissapearance, i would rather know what has happened to her, even if its bad news but i hope its not, at least we will have closure, its just like she has vanished into thin air, i have spoken to most people and put posters everywhere with contact details, it breaks my heart not knowing where she is xx
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Tinker is lost from Cwmbran, Torfaen, South Wales

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found
buntyndaisy
New Cat Chatter

Post by buntyndaisy »

Hi, thankyou for your reply, we have tried everything, registered Tinker missing with Petlog microchipping company, all local vers, cat rescue centres, put posters up everywhere, including shops and supermarkets, been out day and night looking for her, spoke to lots of neighbours, i have registered her lost on Dogslost.com and Gumtree, its like she has just banished into thin air. Tinker always came running in to my voice and its totally out of character for her. As time goes by now, i'm beginning to think we wont be seeing her again and that devastates me, we loved her too bits, was fed well and cared for like a queen, lol, she has been spayed so we know its not because shes looking for a mate. I will never stop looking for her, its devastating not knowing where she is and if someone does have her, that they are caring for her properly. Everytime i go out, i keep expecting her to come running to me when i get home, like she used too, all the time.....xx
Messenger63
New Cat Chatter

Post by Messenger63 »

Have tinker wear collar ?