Lost cat ginger, white and black tortie; 29/01/18 (epping forest)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
ricardo
New Cat Chatter

Lost cat ginger, white and black tortie; 29/01/18 (epping forest)

Post by ricardo »

Lost a tortie; black, white and ginger.
MISSING on the 29th of January; 2018; near to chingford station on epping forest, few minutes from the premier inn.
Cash Reward £50

female (probably) had her a week have not checked her sex; (torties are mostly females).
No collar
Young; I'd say around one (human) year.
shorthair
look like a Cyprus/Aegean; yet I am not difinte;
Lost by Chingford station around 5 mins from the bus station on the path leading to epping royal forest;
lost her around two -to- three hundred yards; by the shrubbery.

I'd say she is tolerant to curious and occasionally enough she is playful toward humans;
she only shows her hiss and teeth if she is picked up; harnessed; "cat-carriered"; or if you touch another cat; otherwise with her familiar humans she is absolutely friendly 100% it all is about trust with her and if she feels comfortable and cared for enough to let her guard down around humans; this is likely because she was a stray and I love cats so I decided to have her as family; none the less; she had atleast two previous owners prior to me; so I guess she may occasionally be slightly unsettled around people; if that makes sense; I am only guessing here.

Had her a week; have not had her chipped.
My catxxxxx one of only a few pictures; as only had a week.
Get ya Cat.png (57.6 KiB) Viewed 976 times
Get ya Cat.png (57.6 KiB) Viewed 976 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost cat ginger, white and black tortie; 29/01/18 (epping forest)

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found