Missing in Truro

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
beageddes
New Cat Chatter

Missing in Truro

Post by beageddes »

Millie is a tabby/white Maine Coon just 1 year old. She went missing on Thursday 21st March at 08.30. She has never strayed further than the garden before and has never been out in the dark. Very nervous so do not approach but phone 01872270916. We are desperate. Please help if you can. THANK YOU.
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Missing in Truro

Post by Samis Mummy »

Hello,

I’ve just read this and really hope you find your cat...it’s so hard when they go missing.

Have you tried putting leaflets round local houses, pubs, shops, ringing vets and cat rescue centres? I’m sure you have,but that’s what I did when Sami was missing.

I hope you get good news, all the very best wishes x
beageddes
New Cat Chatter

Post by beageddes »

Thank you! Yes, we have done all the recommended things. This morning we went on a flyer drop a bit further afield and there may have been a possible sighting🙂 Fingers crossed when we go searching later on ( it’s been a week now and she’s only a baby )
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Samis Mummy »

beageddes wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:47 pm Thank you! Yes, we have done all the recommended things. This morning we went on a flyer drop a bit further afield and there may have been a possible sighting🙂 Fingers crossed when we go searching later on ( it’s been a week now and she’s only a baby )
You’re welcome...fingers crossed 🤞🏻 I really hope you find her...is there a possibility of someone else feeding her? I still can’t believe Sami made it back to us (my post is on here) and he was missing for three weeks. So there’s always hope, a neighbour of mine their cat walked in after three months!

I’m thinking of you...let us know x
milesdavid
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by milesdavid »

I hope that you find her. I once lost my cat, found him by looking around the neighborhood. You can print flyers so your neighbors are aware.