Lost cat in Oxford (Cowley Road)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Ilostmycat
New Cat Chatter

Lost cat in Oxford (Cowley Road)

Post by Ilostmycat »

Please help me find my precious cat.

It went missing from the 7th of June 2014 from my Back garden!

It is domestic short haired Tabby (grey tiger) breed. About four years old. Male and of medium build.

It was last seen on Cowley road between Glanville road and Cumberland road.

Unfortunately the cat is not neutered nor micro chipped and does not have a collar.
Attachments
rsz_1rsz_1tiga (2).png
rsz_1rsz_1tiga (2).png (131.13 KiB) Viewed 922 times
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Re: Lost cat in Oxford (Cowley Road)

Post by Jacks »

Oh dear, I'm so sorry. Unfortunately an unneutered male will eventually inevitably go missing if they smell a female in heat, just like an unneutered female will eventually get pregnant...

As he's been missing nearly a month now it sounds like he's got lost as he's strayed out of his normal territory. The only useful thing I can suggest is that you ask around if anyone in the neighbourhood, or in the district, has a female cat who is not spayed and might have been on heat, then do some careful searching of the area.

I really hope he comes home. If and when he does, please get him chipped and neutered to prevent this happening again. I hope someone is caring for him and please read on the tips in the Lost and Found section of this forum.