Missing Black and white 10 year old Cat Name Oscar - Kesgrave, Ipswich

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
aerial558
New Cat Chatter

Missing Black and white 10 year old Cat Name Oscar - Kesgrave, Ipswich

Post by aerial558 »

Hi There all

Missing Cat Oscar went missing 25th Saturday January 2020 between 5am - 9am when we found calling as usual. this is the story so fare.

Went Missing 25th January 2020 at 5am Saturday morning left the house with are other cat at the same time, The name off the cat is Oscar he is 9 years old and short haired with a white waste coat with a white strip down his nose with white feet and white belly very good condition. When both me and my wife got up Saturday morning at 9am I went down stairs to call for Oscar, are other cat was in the house asleep on his chair in my office. After calling and calling I had no appearance which is out of character as I can hear him coming towards me as he has two bells and a name tag as can be heard from a distance away.

As the time increased in the morning there was still no sign. As the day continued there was still no sign, and that continued into Sunday which we then decided to start leaflet drop with all the house backing onto are close, and put notices on lamp post around the estate.

It's know Sunday night still no appearance of Oscar and no calls to let us know where he is.

Both me and my wife are heart broken, not knowing if he is alive or dead or has been stolen for some bad reason.

Oscar is vey loyal and will appear when called and also will appear around the back of the patio door to ask to be let in.

This is totally out of character of Oscar are cat is very loyal, we feel that I have to give the person who can locate and return oscar a reward of safe return alive and not harmed.
Attachments
IMG_0003.JPG
Last edited by Lisa-D on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Amended the title to include location
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing Black and white 10 year old Cat Name Oscar

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that Oscar is missing. Please could you provide us with an approximate location so that people in your area can keep an eye out for him?

If you haven't already seen Cat Chat's Lost & Found advice page, the information there might assist you in your search for Oscar: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found

You might also wish to check the latest Found Cat reports (from PetsReunited.com) here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/lost-found-cats

I hope you find Oscar soon.
aerial558
New Cat Chatter

Re: Missing Black and white 10 year old Cat Name Oscar

Post by aerial558 »

Are are is Kesgrave Grange Farm Shelblourne Close IP5 2FP
Lisa-D
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Missing Black and white 10 year old Cat Name Oscar - Kesgrave, Ipswich

Post by Lisa-D »

Thank you for providing your location. I've amended the title of your post to include your location so that forum users in your area are more likely to view your post and see that Oscar is missing.

I hope that helps.