Lost Cat, Bengal cross. Basingstoke. Hampshire

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Linzi1974
New Cat Chatter

Lost Cat, Bengal cross. Basingstoke. Hampshire

Post by Linzi1974 »

Hi everyone. Thank you for letting me join the group. Below is our Bella, who has been missing from Hatchwarren Lane in Basingstoke Hampshire since the 4th of January. She is 3 and a half, black marbling with a little brown but more grey. Went out as usual and then has vanished. We miss her so very much. we have done everything suggested and been on a mission to find her. She is spayed, but unfortunately not chipped. Please would you share her, just in case she has hopped into a delivery van and has ended up somewhere far from home. Thank you. X

Edit - It has been 5 weeks since we last saw Bella. We miss her incrediblly as does my daughter. Despite many potential sightings and information, which we have investigated, putting more posters up, she has still not been found. Please could I ask if people in this lovely group could share again. We just want her home.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1581372486869.jpg
FB_IMG_1581372472360.jpg
FB_IMG_1581372464531.jpg
FB_IMG_1581372449528.jpg
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost Cat, Bengal cross. Basingstoke. Hampshire

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that Bella is missing. It sounds like you've already gone to great lengths to find her but it might still be worth having a quick look through Cat Chat's Lost & Found advice page to see whether there are any steps you might have missed: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found

If you haven't already done so, you might also wish to check the latest Found Cat reports (from PetsReunited.com) here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/lost-found-cats

Fingers and paws crossed you are reunited soon.
Linzi1974
New Cat Chatter

Re: Lost Cat, Bengal cross. Basingstoke. Hampshire

Post by Linzi1974 »

Hiya,

Thank you for your kind words and reply. Honestly we have done everything possible. Today I rang a vet's in Leeds, but it turned out to be a male cat. Looked the spitting image of our Bella. We are hopeful that she is still nearby but is lost and moving from place to place. She is certainly a proflic hunter and has brought back squirrels in the past. We're not giving up. I popped the hoover bag contents in the woods next to us, which was her old hunting ground, and in our garden again today. It's just so hard not knowing what has happened to her. She never went off before. Thanks again.

I will definitely check out those lost and found pages too.