Stolen/lost purina looking persian deaf egyptian rescue cat

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Saj33334
New Cat Chatter

Stolen/lost purina looking persian deaf egyptian rescue cat

Post by Saj33334 »

REWARD

if any body was around St Abbs cottages around 7.39 am to 9.15am on Thursday the 23rd of July
And saw any vehicles down there or persons acting suspiciously please contact me asap!

As I now believe my boy way stolen due to the noise he would make if lost or his bell would make?

Please help me find my beautiful boy
Missing from the RG 18 area
My cats and dog miss him so so much
He is a deaf rescued cat who is not even 3 from Egypt
He is microchipped and neutered
I believe he has been stolen on the morning of the 23rd of July as I was only out 1 and a half hours and when I got back he was not there
And all my other cats were , which is totally out of character for him
He is always hungry and stays nearby
If picked up he screams his head off as he doesn't like being picked up and with being bright white would stand out a mile
He has the loudest meow ever as hes deaf and did have a blue collar and loud bell on so we could hear him and we always did!
I think he is in someone's house and urge you to look out for me
The police have been informed and if he has been taken, the person responsible will be prosecuted
Please help me get him back as it's making me I'll and am recovering from cancer, so need to avoid stress at all costs
Many thanks for all those who are helping me in this desperate situation xxx.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Stolen/lost purina looking persian deaf egyptian rescue cat

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear your cat is missing. If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found

You might also wish to view the latest Found Cat reports (from PetsReunited.com) here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/lost-found-cats

I hope you find him soon.