LOST RAGDOL CAT

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
caraELLWOOD
New Cat Chatter

LOST RAGDOL CAT

Post by caraELLWOOD »

MISSING FROM WARNHAM, NEAR HORSHAM. If you live in the area, please check your gardens, sheds and garages. Molly must have escaped through the window at 1am (when I heard a bang). She is an indoor cat who goes outside on a lead. Molly is a blu emitted ragdoll. Molly has blue eyes. Molly is a longhaired cat. Molly has a white/ cream body. Molly has a grey face with a white blaze on her forehead. Molly has grey ears, and a fluffy grey tail. Her front legs are grey with white mittens on the bottom. Her back legs are white and grey.
Molly went missing from Gardeners Close in Warnham. She is an indoor cat (who only goes outside on a harness and lead with us). She must have escaped from the child locked windows of our flat last night about 1am when I heard a noise.
She is very friendly and will come to you. She is scared of dogs and cats so may have ran away if she got scared. Last seen last night 12th August 2020. If found please call 07523932870
Attachments
2ae42f17-f195-415f-815b-082fb7cfa9c2.jpg
Mollycat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: LOST RAGDOL CAT

Post by Mollycat »

Miles away so I'm sorry I have no chance of being able to reunite you but this is quite spooky, my Boo was a blue mitted Raggie just like your Molly, and my other cat is a Molly!!

Hope your girl turns up very soon safe and well.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Post by Cat-FAQ »

Hi CaraELLWOOD,

I’m sorry to hear that Molly is missing.

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found

You might also wish to view the latest Found Cat reports (from PetsReunited.com) here: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/lost-found-cats

I hope you find her soon.
Tropex21
New Cat Chatter

Post by Tropex21 »

Hope you will find your kitty soon!