South Yorkshire home offered

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
heyjude999
New Cat Chatter

South Yorkshire home offered

Post by heyjude999 »

I have had cats own me for years and have been fostering for CP.

I would like to offer a home for an indoor cat (two considered), perhaps not a young cat but an adult wanting a quiet life, no other pets or children.

They would live a wonderful pampered life and be well loved, I wil be working from home 3 days a week so will have lots of time to teach them how to lay on a computer keyboard!

I hope you can help me find a cat to love.
Westiegirl
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: South Yorkshire home offered

Post by Westiegirl »

Hi, I have 3 cats to choose from in Liverpool. Two torties and a ginger cuddle monster. All can be seen on 07901932675. Saba wants to be an only cat, she is golden eyed tortie who will give you loads of purrs. Olivia is a perfect lady, part Siamese who will give you lots of talks. Perdy is just a ginger cuddle cat who loves sitting on your lap and eating his food. He is neutered, loves affection and gets on well with children, dogs and anything :) . Just contact me because they all come with food, litter and favourite toys. I want them to have loving homes. Contact me on 07721188542. These are no problem cats who need a good home.
heyjude999
New Cat Chatter

Post by heyjude999 »

This process makes me sad.......
Please can I have photos, had several Siamese over the years but just love cats.
Regards
mrsfkm
New Cat Chatter

Post by mrsfkm »

Hi Ive got 2 indoor cats looking for a new home they are fixed and love cuddles. We are only looking for a new home for them as they are not dealing well with our baby and not getting all the cuddles they need. One is fully black female called midnight and the other is a ginger/white male named Bob.
Would these be any good?

Thanks