DESPERATE FOR HELP ON 30 APRIL PRESTON OR NELSON LANCASHIRE

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
pupfylde
New Cat Chatter

DESPERATE FOR HELP ON 30 APRIL PRESTON OR NELSON LANCASHIRE

Post by pupfylde »

Hi I am a tiny branch of a registered charity and I am struggling to raise funds as I am the sole fundraiser for my little branch. I help people on low incomes with neutering costs for their pets and I rescue, rehabilitate and rehome wherever I can. When I can't rehome the cat remains living with me. All this costs a lot of money because often the cats I take in are poorly and needs lots of veterinary treatment. For example, I have taken in cats with broken legs and cats that have been shot and many cats I take in are found to have underlying health issues like thyroid and kidney problems and diabetes. I am now unable to fund everything I do. I raise funds through placing charity boxes in shops and pubs wherever the managers will take them so if you know any amenable shop owners or publicans please let me know! My main way of raising funds however has been through supermarket collections. These are getting harder and harder to attain because there are so many worthy causes all vying for the same dates and the supermarkets can only allocate a certain number of dates throughout the year. I have been given the same date at two different supermarkets this year and I can't be in two places at once so I wondered if anyone would be kind enough to help me by doing one of the supermarket collections for me? I really would appreciate it because my branch is desperate for funds and I would be happy to pay expenses to anyone kind enough to help. Please contact me at [email protected] or on 07792672521 if you can help. Thank you.
Willowgill
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: DESPERATE FOR HELP ON 30 APRIL PRESTON OR NELSON LANCASH

Post by Willowgill »

Hi Kathy - unfortunately I can't offer any help as I'm in South Yorkshire but just wanted to say I hope you manage to find some support for this worthy cause. There are so many poor cats and kittens in need of help out there it's good to know someone is doing such sterling work! Have you thought of posting on Facebook or Twitter - I'm sure there must be someone willing to give up a few hours for you?