BELLA NOT COME HOME- FURNESS VALE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
treaclesmith
Returning Cat Chatter

BELLA NOT COME HOME- FURNESS VALE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE

Post by treaclesmith »

HI, BELLA OUR DARLING FEMALE CAT HAS STILL NOT COME HOME, SHE IS STILL MISSING FROM FURNESS VALE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE, THIS IS HER 3RD WEEK AWAY, WE HAVE TRIED ALL THE USUAL WAYS OF TRYING TO FIND HER, RADIO, NEIGHBOURS, FORUMS, COUNCIL, VETS, NOTHING!!!! SHE HAS JUST DISAPPEARED!!! SHE IS BLACK & WHITE ( LIKE THE FELIX CAT ) THIN BUILT, 7 MONTHS OLD, VERY FRIENDLY, LOVES DOGS. WE ARE HEARTBROKEN!!! PLEASE IF YOU SEE HER, CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL, PHONE 01663746404. MANY THANKS, XXX
luvmycat

Re: BELLA STILL NOT COME HOME

Post by luvmycat »

im so sorry to hear your sad news. hopefully you will have a good outcome
treaclesmith
Returning Cat Chatter

Re: BELLA STILL NOT COME HOME

Post by treaclesmith »

THANKYOU FOR YOUR VERY KIND WORDS, THEY ARE APPRECIATED. XX
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: BELLA NOT COME HOME- FURNESS VALE, HIGH PEAK, DERBYSHIRE

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

I'm so sorry your little cat is missing still.. My cat went missing for 11 days and turned up on my doorstep just as I thought he was lost forever. Cats don't usually go far , normally in the same block that you live in. My cat had been locked in somewhere, he'd lost lots of weight but came home unscathed. This was in the worse weather imaginable thick snow , how he managed to survive I'll never know! They are resilient , not sure if you have tried going out late at night when it's quiet and call him, shake some of his treats. Stop and listen to see if you can hear him. Knock on the neighbours again and ask them to recheck sheds. If they're not in leave a leaflet asking them to check.
Have you put him on animal lost sites apart from this one ?
Animalsearchuk.co.uk
Also if you are on Facebook there are missing pet pages on there
Our Furbabies lost and found uk
Please try not to feel despondent
Xxxx
treaclesmith
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by treaclesmith »

thankyou so much for your lovely email. I am still living in hope, & have done all the things suggested, I think its the not knowing and having closure, and hoping that if someone has her they will be looking after her. She is a special member of our home, and we are all sad that we have heard nothing at all, so heres hoping that she is ok, and wherever she is , that she is warm, fed, and safe, and happy, or that she will come back home. very soon, xxx
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

Hello
Cats reappear after a long time missing so fingers crossed for you
Xx
treaclesmith
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by treaclesmith »