Missing female DSH cat Chester chipped

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
5minsalone
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 0

Missing female DSH cat Chester chipped

Post by 5minsalone »

Missing

Female DSH Cat, neutered/Micro chipped.

From Blacon Avenue near the crematorium, Chester

Last seen early evening of Tues 11 November 2014 and has not come home, which is not like her.

Mostly Black with whispers of white on her chest under her chin, also white around the belly area although only noticeable when she is lying on her back.

She has a distinct skin pigment (brown mole like splodge inside her right ear near the tip)

She was wearing a light reflective/neon yellow collar with black mice on, it is quick release should she get stuck so this could be missing.

Loving cat missed by her family, her human 12 year old sister misses her so much.

Please check your sheds and out buildings, or if you have seen her or know if she has been run over or handed in somewhere I would welcome any news.

Please share Many thanks x
Attachments
401121_10151085665340581_1334072838_n.jpg
(35.45 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Missing female DSH cat Chester chipped

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

I'm so sorry your little cat is missing still.. My cat went missing for 11 days and turned up on my doorstep just as I thought he was lost forever. Cats don't usually go far , normally in the same block that you live in. My cat had been locked in somewhere, he'd lost lots of weight but came home unscathed. This was in the worse weather imaginable thick snow , how he managed to survive I'll never know! They are resilient , not sure if you have tried going out late at night when it's quiet and call him, shake some of his treats. Stop and listen to see if you can hear him. Knock on the neighbours again and ask them to recheck sheds. If they're not in leave a leaflet asking them to check.
Have you put him on animal lost sites apart from this one ?
Animalsearchuk.co.uk
Also if you are on Facebook there are missing pet pages on there
Our Furbabies lost and found uk
Please try not to feel despondent it's early days still
Xxxx
5minsalone
New Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 0

Post by 5minsalone »

Hi Rosie

Thank you so much for your post. I have done everything humanely possible, with regards finding her, Ive done leaflet drops, posted on facebook pages, put posters up, been looking for her and calling her, rang the council to see if the wardens have found any deceased cats matching her description. Set up profiles on websites. Sadly found nothing.

Its been 19 days now without her, I miss her very much, but I think now its too long to see her again, however I will keep looking xxxx
Rosiepix2010
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Rosiepix2010 »

I so hope you have some good news soon , cats are known for turning up after a long time, fingers crossed for good news soon xxx