It's the not knowing....

Help & Support for those who have lost a beloved cat
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

It's the not knowing....

Post by Sue Goddard »

We lost our beloved seal point Siamese boy on Sunday 9th Nov whilst we were on holiday..He just disappeared between 11am and 3pm. The time my neighbour left him and came back to check on him. We've had no sightings or any trace of him since. We are devastated. He was such a homely boy, he never went out for more than an half an hour on his own. Our neighbour who was looking after him did everything she could to find him and she is distraught.(she has 2 cats herself)
It's the not knowing what happened to him that is so distressing. My husband and I cry for him every day. We looked everywhere for him. We keep thinking of all sorts of things...Is he still alive?, was he knocked down by a car? Was he stolen? Is he frightened or in pain, did he suffer if he died..I cry such tears.I'm so afraid he was alone, frightened and in pain when/if he died.
He is 13 years old and had major surgery 20 months ago (colon removed) he was on a special diet from the vet and was happy fit and well and not on any medication..in fact the vet said he was getting a bit fat now..!! He is such a happy cat and so loving. I retired 2 years ago so he was my constant companion at home..he never left my side. His microchip has been flagged as missing and have leafleted my road and the road behind me, and put up poster in the vets. We live in a cul de sac so we think it is safe as there is little thru traffic. He rarely went over the road.
How can we move forward without our darling boy?..we miss him so much..I'm crying as I write this.
How long will this hurt so.? All our other cats have been buried in the garden when they died..we don't even have his little body back the bury next to his sister. It's breaking our hearts.
I just wish the phone would go (his tag had his name and our phone number on it as well as saying he was microchipped) and someone says "we think we have your cat....."
How long can we keep hoping?
Thank you for listening.
Last edited by Sue Goddard on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: It's the not knowing....

Post by bobbys girl »

Dear Sue,

I am so sorry to hear about your boy. I have just seen your other post - he is a handsome fella.

I really do understand. It is the not knowing that is so painful. There are folks on here who have been through the same thing and I am sure they will be in touch.

I have lost 2 cats like that. They just went out as usual and never came back. The only difference is, we had one for 6mths, the other for 1yr. Both were young cats in a poor and very poor state. I comfort myself with the thought they may have gone 'home'. But then what sort of home allows a cat to get in that state. Although they were only with us a short time, I still miss them so much. they were both loving girls, one became foster mum to our Bob. He cried for days when she went.

The 9th Nov is a long time ago, but don't give up hope completely - stranger things have happened. Keeping everything crossed that you hear something very soon.

Sue xx
sarie
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by sarie »

Hello Sue, I absolutely feel your pain with the loss of your boy, the not knowing is just agonising.

I'm not sure that it will be of much comfort to you as I know what a difficult time it is from personal experience, but I wanted to share my experience with you.

A few years ago my homely 18 month old black cat Archie went missing while I was at work. He never wandered far and my partner and I were completely distraught.
We searched everywhere for him night and day, put up posters, offered a reward, posted him up on every single missing pet website possible, posted flyers and put an advert for him in the newspaper every week. I even put a missing posters in the windows of my car. After more than a month missing I started to accept that he wasn't coming back. Not knowing what had happened to him was eating me up and it got to the point where I'd get a call about the body of a cat found and I'd bitterly hope it were him just so I could get some closure. I thought of all the terrible things that could've happened to him and it kept me awake at night. Archie was microchipped and had a collar and an id tag and I couldn't accept that he could just disappear without a trace.

In the end I felt like I was going a little crazy as I was jumping every time the phone rang and racing out of work to check up on possible sightings, none of which were ever him. My partner and I realised that our obsession was starting to become unhealthy and we decided to rescue another cat to try to help us to move on. We did this knowing that there was a very slim chance we may one day find Archie and we accepted that if that were to happen then we'd have an extra cat in the household. We adopted Dexter from the Cats Protection and although his arrival into our home didn't make up for our loss, it did help us to start to bring life back into focus and although we didn't give up hope for Archie, we did try our best to cut back on our obsessive and tireless efforts to find him as it was consuming us and we were starting to become really depressed with it.
Dexter brought us some relief from the pain and over the course of a month of having him we grew to love him as we had Archie and things started to return to normal. Although we still missed Archie tremendously and I still had nightmares about what may have happened to him, life started to return to normal for us, but I knew there'd always be a hole and unanswered questions - it did get easier though. I had the same thoughts as you.. when do you give up hope? To be honest I don't think you ever do.. you just start to move focus back from the search and on to other things but the small hope is always there.

Exactly 9 weeks after we lost Archie and around the time we began to accept that we would never see him again, we got a phone call from a vet in a village 20 miles away. Someone had found Archie and spotted the advert for him in the paper. They'd also spotted his photo on a missing cat website and took him to the vet where they scanned him and linked his microchip to us.
He'd managed to climb into the back of a van and ended up being decanted so far away that there was no hope of him ever finding his own way home. I couldn't believe it... I was in complete denial until I laid eyes on him at which point I cried like a child. I've never felt relief like it. Despite his time missing, he was actually in fairly good condition and I found out from some of the people in the area he was found that he'd actually been taken care of by a number of kind people who were feeding him in their garden and giving him access to their sheds for warmth.
We were incredibly lucky to get him back and I couldn't thank the family who found him enough. They told us that had we not claimed him, they had intended to welcome him into their family as they'd grown very fond of him.
Through the search I realised that there are some absolutely wonderful, kind people out there and had we not been lucky enough to get him back he would've been fine and loved by a new family. So many people came forward to help us during our search too, we made quite a few new friends during that time.
Although I hope never to go through anything like it again, I hope that if I do that knowing how kind people were to Archie will make it easier for me to think less of the worst case scenarios and more of the best cases. I don't think anyone who loses a cat under mysterious circumstances can ever truly accept the loss but know that there are some truly beautiful people out there who can and do take care of strays and love them like their own and try to think of this when you start to imagine the worst for your beautiful boy.

I don't wish to give you false hope and I do believe that it's better to try to accept that they may never return and start to try to get your life back, but know that there is a chance.. especially if he's microchipped, that he may turn up even after a number of months. We tried to move on but keep a space in our home and our hearts for the chance that he may return. It was easier to try to move on knowing that we'd done everything possible to find him and that there truly wasn't anything more that we could physically do to find Archie. We were just very lucky in the end but it was a journey I will never forget and hope never to have to repeat.

I'll be thinking of you, good luck Sue xxx
Fran_ki
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Fran_ki »

Thinking about you both Sue , it must be very difficult not knowing.
You have him microchipped which is great and if he's found in sure someone will be in touch.
Do not lose hope though that he's taking time out somewhere as you hear of cats returning after so long away from home.
And what lovely replies from B girl and Sarie.
We're all thinking about you xxxxx
AhmedUK
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by AhmedUK »

I agree, how nice of Sue and Sarie to take the time to reply to Sue.

@Sue, I am very sorry about what you are going through, it must be extremely difficult for you, it must be very difficult for you, your partner, and your neighbour, just know that there are nice people on this forum who will always be willing to listen to you whenever you need to get things off your chest.

(I just saw your other post, ah, an Ashford cat - I was born in Brentford and grew up in Hounslow, not very far from you - I hope you find him soon).

All the best.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

The not knowing must be awful. It is still possible you will find him, though - keep the faith. I know a lady who lost three cats in early August when they escaped from a local cattery - she just got two of them back within the last fortnight. The fact that you had him chipped does at least give him a chance - everything crossed for you and your boy.
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Thank you all for your posts.I have cried at your experiences and also been given some hope...but the longer he is gone it fades...
I want to belive he is still alive but can't image his anguish being with strangers if he can't get home...I try and imagine where he is and will him to come home..
I have some pictures and videos of him and his sister on my computer and look at them daily but it makes me cry. He is such a wonderful cat. Placid and oh so loving.
The only conclusion I can come to is he was stolen...but one reads of the horror stories of what happens to the cats..and I hope he died quickly. ( I still can't understand how someone can be so brazen to steal a cat in broad daylight on a Sunday in a Cul de Sac. Rememberance Sunday at that..!!.)
I woke up last night in a panic as I suddenly thought what if one of what I thought was a nuisance phone call ( we get quite a few during the day ) was actually someone phoning about him..and I put the phone down as they didn't make their purpose clear..it's been bugging me all day.
I still have my Missing poster in my window..I just can't bear to take it down as I don't want to abandon him.
I don't think we've had a Christmas without a cat in 41 years of being married...It will be strange.
Thanks again for listening
Mrs Monkey
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Mrs Monkey »

Dear Sue

I am in the same position as you so feel your heartbreak. My lovely boy Sidney went missing on the 4th November, we always keep our cats in at night and my husband let them both out that morning and Sidney simply vanished.

I spend all my time obsessing about what might have happened to swinging from the best case to worse case scenario and the thought that something awful has happened keeps me awake. I can't bear the thought that he may have been injured or worse and we weren't there for him. He is such a loving cuddly boy that I cannot believe he would just up and go so my only thought is he has jumped in a vehicle and ended up somewhere strange.

He was wearing a collar and is microchipped so I cling to the hope that someone will think to take him to be scanned if they see him.

I have his brother who is missing him terribly and keeps looking at me with soulful eyes as if to say what has happened but sadly I cannot explain to him (I do but not sure he gets it!) so just feel really guilty.

Its the not knowing that just tears you apart ....

On a more hopeful note, we have done all the usual adverts, fliers, posters etc and last weekend decided to do some more and got talking to a man who said his cat had literally come home that week after 5 months away. I cling to that positive bit of news and pray for both of us that we do not have to wait that long but both get the same happy ending..

Best wishes and everything crossed xx
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Kay »

Sue and Mrs M - I so feel your pain

the one ray of hope is that both your boys are chipped - if they are lost, or have been taken in by someone, it could be a while before they are taken to a vet or rescue, and a scanner used to check, so there is always hope - and if a cat is found deceased usually a check is made for a chip, so there is a good chance they are still alive - so make sure you update any change in details, however long in the future

miracles do happen, and I would love you both to have your boys back soon
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Thinking of you both and hoping for some good news (Hugs)
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Thanks for some more support...Much appreciated. So much love out there..!
My husband has accepted that Bailey is dead...and weeps tears for him. I haven't yet..!! My tears are for imagining him hurt or frightened in strange surroundings.

I might try the "still missing" poster..That might jog a few neighbours.

btw..When I called the council to ask what happens to any road kill they find...I was told that they have a list of missing cats that they keep ( only if someone tells them and gives a description ) and do check but they also said that they DO NOT have the facility to scan any of the bodies for microchips....Maybe about time councils had a scanning device ..It might speed up the process of reuniting body with owner and end some heartache.

I do hope everyone has good news before Christmas..and everyone is a happy family again.
Thanks again
xxx
Last edited by Sue Goddard on Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hannah1980
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Hannah1980 »

Hi there - I will type a longer reply when I have time but just wanted to say that my thoughts are with you. I lost my baby at the end of August and only found out at the end of October (due to him being taken to a vets and them lying to me) that he had been taken for cremation in September. I was devastated and cry a lot - just the other day I burst into tears thinking about how much I missed him (to the point where I can no longer live in my flat).

Just a quick suggestion - a friend of my put up a post on Facebook on my behalf (on a page which is dedicated to the town where I live) when my cat was lost - and through that I found out what had happened to my cat. It might be a long shot but worth a try. Hoping that your baby comes home safe and sound - I understand how difficult it is not knowing x
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Thanks for your kind words Hannah..Oh how we miss them so. I can't believe he's gone..
As we go out the front door I say " Be good.." as usual but there is no one there to chirp an "Ok"
When we return there is no one standing in the hall to greet us with a meoww.
If he was dead and we had buried his body we could come to terms with his loss, but there is always a nagging feeling in the back of your mind that we'll hear
the cat flap in the kitchen go and he'll come into the lounge and say hello and jump up on a lap for a tummy rub. (usually my husband..an expert at tummy rubs..!!).
Bailey had a sub total colectomy March 2013..major surgery to remove his colon as he had what they call "mega colon". He was touch and go to start with
but came thru fighting fit. He now has to be fed exclusively on Hills feline Z/D diet as he is sensitive to certain proteins..something no one who took him would know
as he looks so fit and well. If he has a tummy ache or a bit of constipation he gets a nice long tummy rub and that sorts him out..!! ( The look of bliss on his face was something to behold..!!)

Your story is cetainly harrowing.. I can't believe the vets were so callus..(I think I read your full story on the forum ) What were they thinking.. It's sad that your flat has that effect on you now..
My neighbours remind me that I have such wonderful memories of all our cats..(all buried in the garden. except Bailey now ) I have wonderful photos and videos of him and his sister Abby on
the computer and look at them every day. Sometimes I cry others I smile with joy that they came to live with us...

I'm glad my vets are great..
It's an all female practice, I think there are 4 lady vets and they are superb. Everyone knew Bailey at the vets as when he is in the waiting room, being a seal point
Siamese, he makes a hell of a racket..!!
Must close now or I'll just keep waffling on.
Thanks for listening
Love Sue
x
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Oh btw: I'm not on Facebook or Twitter or anything like that...I've gone all my life without them so can't think why I'd need them now..but I see your point. They certainly get to a huge audience.
Sue
x
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

I'm not on Facebook either. No interest what so ever. But OH is - to keep up with his kids and their families.

Do you know anyone who does 'facebook' and could post for you? Right now I'd try anything.
nannymcfee
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by nannymcfee »

Hello one of my daughters cat disappeared the same week as your's but 8 years ago, he was black but distinctive as he was crossed with an oriental breed, he never wandered either, we looked weeks and weeks for him and tried everything but to no avail, she has since moved, and married and had family, but everytime a black cat is found i still always check!, as you say its the not knowing...

As it was a Sunday and nearly lunchtime, could any neighbours had family visiting? would Bailey hop in cars, and what about delivery vans ....have you any neighbours who shop on line do you know.

I am on Facebook, but live in Yorkshire,i will see if i can see any pages relating to lost and found cats in your surrounding area,or any siamese cats, but not too good how to go about setting up a page, i am not on Twitter either, one of the younger ones will know how to do a #findbailey i am sure.

Where's there's hope,so don't give up...
Fran_ki
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Fran_ki »

Sue , do you have local radio ?
They'd maybe read out your story in the hood that someone has news ?
Im really really upset for you. Wish I lived near you do that I could go out look :(
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Dear Fran_ki
Thank you for your info...I have him on the Get Surrey website as they now have a missing pet section...
I can't imagine the radio station entertaining a spot for missing pets etc ..they would probably be swamped.! It would take up the whole day.. (how sad so many pets go missing, but as they say a picture speaks a thousand words )
Our vet has quite a few missing posters up at the moment which is a bit ominous.
It's kind of you say you would help if nearer...what a lovely gesture.
I think we have done all we can..it's just a waiting game now.I have a big "still missing" poster in my window.
We miss him so much..I still cry every day for him..I do hope he is on his way home..
I can't bear to think of him waiting on the Rainbow bridge with all my other cats....it isn't his time.
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

I have been reading the posts for Gemmas cat Penny...how she missed finding her first time of looking...I feel the same anxiety...Our beloved Bailey is missing (since 9/11/14) He never went far from home..maybe two doors down either side..Everyone has looked in their front gardens etc..but can't help feeling that we may have missed him if he were dead (God forbid ) Everytime I walk past a hedge I look under it..I think we all need a body to bury to put closure on the heartbreak. At least we would know what happened.
When Baileys sister died..we found her one morning, in the drive way, about 2 feet from the cat flap.We don't know if she was hit by a car or died of a heart attack (she was a very fit and happy cat..if a tiny bully to big brother Bailey..!!) If she was hit by a car did she crawl home or did someone place her on our drive? btw she was unmarked so it's still a mystery what happened to her. I did think of a post mortum but decided we will just never know..It still bothers me 5 years later..Could I have prevented her death by calling her in the previous night...she did like to say out late..But as she wasn't on the bed when we woke up we got concerned..Why did we not make sure she was safely in the house before going to bed....It must have been the only time we didn't ask " Where's Abby?"

I keep thinking that if Bailey was stolen why didn't the person just take off his collar and toss it aside? Did he/she ( yes I'm sure there are some dispicable women out there too ) bundle him in a van or car? Surely Bailey would have made a dash for freedom as soon as a door was opened...unless he was too frightened but animals have strong insticts to run if in danger. Besides how would they know a cat was going to be out side in the drive at that point in time? and no one was going to come out of their front door and ask what they were doing with Bailey..as everyone knew who he was, and it's inconcievable that he jumped in a car or van of his own accord. He wasn't nosy at all. Frightened of things he didn't know.
My mind works overtime all day...I hope Bailey can pick up the vibes and follow them home..Have even tried some visulisation techniques..Hope that helped him
Thanks again for listening...
Oh btw: Baileys pedigree name is "Sweet talking guy"...we love that as he is a chatty boy with lots of charm. Abby's was " Ha' Biba"..bless her.
S
x
Gemma
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Gemma »

Hi sue
I've been following your posts about your beautiful boy Bailey. I am so sorry to hear what has happened and completely understand the agony of what you are thinking and feeling right now.
Like you mentioned, our girl Penny went missing one day quite unexpectedly . She had always been fit and well and never roamed that far when she went outside. She loved being outside exploring, hunting and sunbathing. I worried about her everytime she went outside especially if she hadn't come back for a few hours!! I absolutely heartbroken that our precious penny has died but will never regret allowing her the freedom of the outside world as she loved it so much and had the best life. She hated being stuck inside and would not of been the cat she was if she lived her life any other way.
I am slowly coming to terms with the fact that cats are very independant, wild at heart creatures and unfortunately due to this many things can happen to our feline friends. It's because we love them so much that the heartache is so painful when something goes wrong.
I will always feel some element of guilt over not finding penny sooner and the 'what ifs' and trying to rewrite the ending go round my mind all the time. At one point I thought I wad going to go insane with the thought of penny being in the garden the whole time she was missing, in pain and scared and I didn't find her.
I completely understand the anguish you are going through and that not knowing where Bailey is is so torturous. I know that I have penny buried in the garden and I know if we were still looking for her my mind would be racing with all the different scenarios of what could of happened. It certainly did for the whole 3 days she was missing.
It sounds like you you have done absolutely everything in your power to find Bailey. Please be kind on yourself. Bailey would not want you feeling such pain.
Whilst he is gone there will always be hope and you read these stories of cats being reunited after many months away from their homes.
I would not want to think that what happened to our penny has happened to your Bailey but just to check you have looked absolutely everywhere in the immediate surroundings? Under sheds? Under any decking? Absolutely every tiny little space? I wrongly presumed penny had got herself locked in someone's shed and kick my self for never properly investigating every tiny little space in our garden. I will never know if she was where I eventually found her all the time? to keep my sane I have to believe that for sometimes reasons unbeknown to us everything happens for a reason. I was not meant to find penny until the moment I did.
I pray for you and Bailey and hope you can find some peace xxxxxx
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Thanks for your kind words Gemma...I still don't feel in my heart that Bailey is dead.. It isn't his time. That's what makes it so hard to come to terms with him not being here.
I just hope that if someone did steal him for themselves that they are keeping him in against his will so he settles down..and hope as soon as a door is opened he'll make his way home as quickly as his legs will carry him..!! But there is always the doubt that he wont know where he is and will be disorientated, and wont know which ways home.
That's the dilemma..up one minute down the next..One's brain goes round and round all the time.

Regards
Sue G
AhmedUK
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by AhmedUK »

It must be so agonising. I never know how someone can steal a cat, what a selfish and heartless act. One of my ex colleagues had two cats he got from a rescue centre, they were brothers who had always been together and the shelter said they have to take both, and then after a few weeks, one was taken by someone.

Also, there used to be a cat that used to sit outside my flat for years, the old lady below had started looking after it, and then it just disappeared, and there was rumour that someone had been seen taking it away.

Good luck.
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Thanks AhmedUK
Bailey being taken is one conclusion I've come too..but it's by no means the only explanation for his disappearance.
Every scenario I come up with I can usually think of a reason why it doesn't fit with what I know of my beloved Bailey...All my friends and neighbours are baffled as it's out of character for him..so taken against his will seems plausable. I just hope sooner or later someone will take him to a vet because without his special vet diet he may become quite ill..After colon removal he has Inflammatory Bowel Disease which is controlled by his diet (he has difficulty processing certain proteins ) Hopefully as the vet wont have seen him before they will scan him..If they x ray him it'll show up that he hasn't a colon.. that should make for some headscatching..!!!
Thanks again for your post
S
x
AhmedUK
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by AhmedUK »

Is Bailey a friendly cat towards strangers? If he got lost and ended up far away, and someone approached him to take him in, would he be friendly enough to go with them? Or would he run away?

I would really hope that if someone did find him, they were considerate enough to realise this might be someone's cat, and go and get him scanned.

Yes, there are so many possible scenarios, and I am sure life is a bit like a rollercoaster ride for you at the moment, one moment you might feel a bit optimistic that he might be home for Christmas or soon, and the next you're sitting there upset that the worst might have happened to him. That's such a horrible way to live, and I really hope you manage to find out what has happened sooner rather than later.
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Thanks for your post AhmedUK
I've just been looking out of my front window talking to him..willing him to make the journey home before it gets too cold and wet...I hope he can pick up the vibe and realise someone desperately wants him home..If dead, please give us a sign as to where you are so we can collect you and bring you home where you belong.

I'm not sure how he would be with strangers outside this house.. When the front doorbell goes he usually jumps off the settee and goes into the dining room until he knows who it is..if he knows them he will come back..if a stranger he will usually stay a distance away..If someone were to approach him in a strange location he might be inclined to look for help..I just don't know..He would probably cry so someone would investigate I hope. (He's quite talkative when he wants to be..!!)
If he has lost his collar..there is a mark where it has been..the fur doesn't grow as thick etc..I'm sure you all know what a collar mark looks like. It should make someone realise that a Siamese cat without his collar isn't a stray. Would they try and capture him and take him to a vet to be scanned?
Who knows. I'm sure if he's hungry enough you could probably pick him up whilst eating? I've usually befriended strays by stroking them gently whilst they are having tasty titbit. The hunger overcomes their fear.
S
x
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Have posted Bailey as missing on the Animal Search UK website. (for free but made a donation to them too ).Hope to get some professional posters and leaflets done next week so I can replace my own ones on lamposts etc. They look much better than mine of course. and they provide some fixings etc.
Have posters from the National Missing Pet Register too but they aren't as good as this Animal Search UK. outfit. Got their website from another post on Rainbow Bridge so many thanks for that.

Maybe someone will be prompted by a more professional approach..Maybe look as if we mean business..!!

Living in hope..
S
x
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Thinking of you and keeping fingers crossed. x
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

BTW: Does anyone know if returning cats usually get home during daylight hours or at night?
Do they travel at night or during the day?
S
x
AhmedUK
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by AhmedUK »

Sue, you might also want to try http://www.nationalpetregister.org/and http://www.petslocated.com

I would personally like it if the major lost/found pet sites could share data (I work in IT, it isn't really that difficult, and I'd be more than happy to get a few friends who also studied Computing and help if the sites wanted to collaborate)

Good luck!
Sue Goddard
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Sue Goddard »

Hi again AhmedUK
I have registered Bailey with the National Missing Pet Register and printed their posters but the Animal Rescue UK website seem to have better posters and leaflets and they provide fixings for lamposts etc so will try and get some and put these up before Chrsitmas hopefully.
I'm waiting for them to call me back about the posters.
I just can't give up hope yet..It's been 6 weeks so far.

S
x