Rescue Remedy

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
jan1957
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Rescue Remedy

Post by jan1957 »

Is it ok to use on Georgie? I know I've probably asked this before but as the Pet Rescue Remedy is empty I wondered if I could use mine?
Georgie's going through a sensitive stage again ....... with our new neighbours on both sides employing builders with drills (the cheek!) and a new, very bold, cat taking to sitting on the cat netting at the back of the garden. Georgie sits in the garden at a very safe distance but is petrified.
All his beautiful newly grown black velvet fur is being chewed off again.
Rescue Remedy should help but is the human variety safe?
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Rescue Remedy

Post by HRHFluffy »

Hi Jan. Poor Georgie. He's such a gorgeous boy. Yes the normal rescue remedy is absolutely fine. I use it for Fluffy. In fact I'm using it today as I have to take her to vets later this afternoon.

Best place to put it is on top of head, half way between the ears. I apply it directly but you can put some in your hands and then smooth it on with your fingers.

I also use the night version too for Fluffy. And me :) . It's all safe to use so don't be afraid to really dose Georgie up on it several times a day.

There's no real need to use the pet one.

Please give the lovely boy a big cuddle from me. Xxx
jan1957
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by jan1957 »

Ah thanks. I'm sure I asked the same question last year :roll:
Please send Her Majesty kisses from all of us....
Message from Eric:
"Fwuffy, my mummy says you and me are a ma-widge made in heaven. I fink weally she means cos you and me hav da same cwoss esspwessions on our facies. Sowwy you are going to YKW todidaisies an me and my bwuvva hope you is okidokiesies. I eshpeshully sendin wuv an fuwwy nosies wubs. Georgie not happy cos his eyesies is sawies but he is an iccle babies and not bwave fear-wess like me is. Xxxxxx"
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Awww Jan :D That has just made me laugh so much. I've had a look back at Eric's picture many times on the other thread and it is such a familiar expression! Fluffy looks at me like that. Even when she's purring

Please thank Eric for his message. I won't show it her ladyship just yet or it might give the game away about her visit. Don't want her planning any escapes. I'll show it her afterwards so it can cheer her up.

I'm just going to give her some more rescue remedy and a dose of it for me too.

Really hope Georgie improves. Give him and Eric lots of hugs and kisses from me and Fluffy xxx
Shelly and Dora
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Shelly and Dora »

Fusses to Fluff, hugs to you, fingers & paws crossed for a good visit to YKW Carol xx
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Thanks so much Shelly. I feel guilty already. She's in a very affectionate and happy mood at the moment which makes it worse. I'll be glad when it's over. Hugs and fusses to you and Dora xxx
Shelly and Dora
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Shelly and Dora »

Let us know how things go xx
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

Why is the little girl off to YKW? Is she okay, Carol? Pepsi will post to her later on DDDD.

Poor Georgie. I am sorry he's feeling stressed sweet boy. Give him a kiss from his Auntie Sarah. Xx
HRHFluffy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by HRHFluffy »

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I'm just about to post a thread of health and behaviour xx