Looking for an indoor cat- Sutton ( surrey )

Post here if you can offer a loving, permanent home to a cat (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Sandra O
New Cat Chatter

Looking for an indoor cat- Sutton ( surrey )

Post by Sandra O »

Hi

My boyfriend and me are trying to adopt a cat . We live in a flat so I don't have a garden.

We keep calling rescue centres, but nobody seems to have any indoor cat. We really want to adopt a cat, give him/her a happy home and love him/her a lot...

I've always had cats!

I'm Portuguese and came to the U.K, almost, 2 years ago.I had a 14 years old +/- , Siamese cat at home and I was going to bring him to the UK. He was my friend, my baby, my king. I was crazy about him. I found him on the street when he had 4 years old ( I think ), and he was in bad shape. I took him home and he stayed with me and my parents until I had to come here. When everything was getting sorted, so I could bring him here, my cat started to get very sick and died last year. I miss him so much.

Now I'm ready to find another companion. To give a nice and caring home to a cat who needs.

Please let me know if you have or know of an indoor cat that may need a home.

Thank you for your help and patience.

Sandra
Fran_ki
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Looking for an indoor cat- Sutton ( surrey )

Post by Fran_ki »

What a lovely thing to do Sandra :D
A cat really makes a house/flat a home doesn't it.
I'm sure there's a wee cat that needs rescued and can have a fantastic wee life with you.
I'm sure a moderator or someone on here will be able to help with a link to centres close to you :D
ceciliap
New Cat Chatter

Post by ceciliap »

Hi Sandra try stepping stones rescue in Wallington. Ros runs it she's lovely and will always have a cat to suit people. She's on facebook too, worth a go. Good luck

Celia
Sandra O
New Cat Chatter

Post by Sandra O »

Hi.

Thanks for your replies.

I've tried stepping stones as well but they don't have indoor cats, and nobody lets me adopt a cat if he's not an indoor cat.

I've tried a lot of centres already.

Will be waiting for them to contact me when they have an indoor cat.

Thanks once again.
kim65
New Cat Chatter

Post by kim65 »

Hi Sandra what age are you looking for and would you consider 2 being indoor cats would be much better with a friend for company ?