Holiday furries

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Camdengirl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Holiday furries

Post by Camdengirl »

We've just been away for a few days and for the first time my two furry troublemakers were looked after by a cat sitter (usually they go to Mum and Dad but that wasn't an option). I came home to two contented cats and four sides of notes taken over the cat sitter's six visits. A very positive experience, and if anyone needs a cat-sitter in the Islington/Camden area I can highly recommend Cats Whiskers!
greenkitty
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Holiday furries

Post by greenkitty »

That's great news, hopefully it will put your mind at rest for next time :)
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by meriad »

So glad it worked out; fusses to your two
SarahT1 [PLLE]
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Post by SarahT1 [PLLE] »

That's good. I like the notes idea. Haven't encountered that with our cat sitters.
Jacks
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 7

Post by Jacks »

Thanks for the tip about Cat's Whiskers - I might see if they come out as far as me - they say North London. At the moment it would be too much trouble as I have to manage 'innie outie' with Mr Socks coming in if Lara is out or upstairs (with door to upstairs shut), then going out if she comes in... and shutting him in the kitchen and lobby at night... But maybe once they all get along better it would be an option for long weekends :-)