Tubby TC

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
Topcat10
Frequent Cat Chatter

Tubby TC

Post by Topcat10 »

I've noticed that TC has put on weight. This is probably due to me not being able to say no to his "more please' stare.
He will have what I have for his evening meal......cooked chicken-tuna ect, usually at least two helpings.
Can anyone suggest a good diatery food I could buy (and possibly how to restrict portions to a healthy level without feeling guilty?)
Thanks. TCs Dad.
meriad
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: Tubby TC

Post by meriad »

I feed mine Arden Grange light (purple bag) dry food which I leave out all day for them and then in the mornings and evenings they get 1/2 pouch each of wet food. Sometimes if they eat all the wet food I'll give them another 1/2 pouch each but hardly ever more than that. That seems to work just fine for my lot and I'm quite confident when I say that all are a good healthy weight.

As for the guilt - try and think of it this way; your kindness most likely is doing more harm that good for his health. If you want to get him to a nice old age so you have many more years together; go easy on the food and treats. Our human food has too much salt for their bodies; they can't cope

fusses to TC