2016 Little Paws a Kitten Rescue Qld Australia

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

2016 Little Paws a Kitten Rescue Qld Australia

Post by Mayday21 »

My visit to Deb @ LPCR has resulted in me helping her in 2016. I'm starting. 4-day week as of 6/1/16 & the following Wed I'll be going to her place to do paperwork associated with kitties adopted - microchips & vacs which she said would be a great help to her. Also Deb told me I'm welcome there any time - the more help she can get greatly appreciated.

I told her about this site & the support I've been given. Only people who've bonded with cats understand the grief of losing a special fur baby was her comment. She misses her Rama a Maine Coon who was their mascot & died @ 6yrs 2 yrs ago. She was at a shopping centre last weekend with cats & someone came up & asked "Where's the big red one?" Deb burst into tears, had to walk away & others explained what had happened & the lady ended up crying as well. Rama was a gorgeous! Vivian
MarkB
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 4

Re: 2016 Little Paws a Kitten Rescue Qld Australia

Post by MarkB »

My Aunt Jackie lives on The Gold Coast. Not sure if she is near there, but I will ask. She is a mad cat and dog lady :)
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by booktigger »

Aww, that's fantastic, am sure you'll love it
jillyvillyvoo
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by jillyvillyvoo »

Vivian not only will that be so helpful but it will greatly help you too . Good on you! Love that you have mayday on your avatar now, I must try again and et my babe's up. I'm not ery good at such things. Have a good Christmas Vivian, I have a sneeking suspicion 2016 will find you with another fur baby to care for x
Last edited by jillyvillyvoo on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Oh Vivian that's just brilliant - I'm sure you will be an enormous help to her, and also that you will get a great deal of satisfaction from helping. I take pics and put all the cat's details on Cat Chat for our rescue, and I get a huge kick from hearing when each cat finds a home. :)
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Mark depends where your Aunt Jackie lives on the Gold Coast. To Broadbeach (say the middle of the GC) about a 40 min drive via M1 from where Deb & I live which is halfway from Goldie to Brisbane city. Please let her know about Little Paws Kitten Rescue and if she can help you can let me know. They're on Facebook. :)

Vivian
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

That's great news Vivian. All good wishes for Christmas and the New Year! :D