Little Paws Kitten Rescue Australia

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Little Paws Kitten Rescue Australia

Post by Mayday21 »

Hello as some of you know after losing my 21+6 mths old Mayday I was devastated . I've have had an association with Little Paws a Kitten Rescue & started to help with adoption/microchip documentation on Wednesdays - my day off from work. There's a ginger, black & white tortie, Sesame, who hops up on my lap & a sweet girl around 12. She's recently lost her sponsor so I'm going to take that over. Aside from Sesame there's a little girl around 12-15 mths, Jess, who needs sponsoring or homing. I'm thinking about the latter - she's a gentle soul & I don't think a 'kitten' would be good for me in the light of Mayday & how she entered my life & was so dam special! My heart still breaks over her, miss her so much. Tomorrow I'm going to fill out paperwork re sponsoring Sesame & will spend time with Jess to work out sponsor or home. I'm thinking of renaming her 'Tessa'. I have 'Elsa' who I spoke to this morning about the possibility of another kitty joining us. Is the name Tessa going to be confusing with Elsa? Vivian