RESCUE KITTEN/CAT URGENTLY REQUIRES HOME

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
fairgem
New Cat Chatter

RESCUE KITTEN/CAT URGENTLY REQUIRES HOME

Post by fairgem »

Hi all I have taken in a very young cat, vets said barely one year old on New Year's Eve with her two kittens. She was found in a garage, the kittens were two weeks old and have now found a new forever home.
However this gorgeous girl, now named Tiffany needs a home, I would keep her myself as I adore her, but I have 3 cats already and because she was very protective over her kittens, she hasn't liked them since day one! I'm not sure if she doesn't like other cats full stop or that she just felt she needed to protect her kittens- she was an excellent mum even at such a young age.
I think she would be better as an only cat in case she didn't get along with others, I would hate for her to have to be rehomed after having gone through so much already in her short little life.
Tiffany is very playful and now she knows she can trust us, she has really come out of her she'll and is loving and loyal. She is fully litter trained and can be indoor/ outdoor. She would suit an older person or maybe a couple. I don't know what she would be like with young children as I have a teenager who she adores, this is not something we really want to do but unfortunately we have no option I can't realistically afford 4 cats. I have had her spayed at my own cost and she has been microchipped. Please help this pretty little girl find a forever home. xx Cheshire area.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Re: RESCUE KITTEN/CAT URGENTLY REQUIRES HOME

Post by Crewella »

Thank you for caring for this little cat, it would help if you put what area you're in, ideally in the title.
fairgem
New Cat Chatter

Post by fairgem »

Hi I have written at the bottom of the post Cheshire area. xx
fairgem
New Cat Chatter

Post by fairgem »

Hi I don't know how to remove the post, but we have a found a loving home for Tiffany.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

Well done, that's good news. :)