Black & white Found: West Wales (SA44)

Post details of FOUND CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Batfink
Frequent Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 5

Black & white Found: West Wales (SA44)

Post by Batfink »

A neighbour has been caring for this cat since approx end of Oct/beginning Nov 2015. Not sure of sex but if male then neutered, no collar and not microchipped (I took the kitty to the vets for scanning). Very handsome, distinctive black tear drop shape over nose coming to a point between eyes, very friendly, good condition, vocal, gets on well with their elderly dog. They are on a main road so possibly came in a delivery van? They've checked with all local households and there aren't that many as we are very rural. So we think he/she must be from out of the area somehow.

Trying to get the photos to save on my new laptop but failing miserably!
Batfink
Frequent Cat Chatter

Re: Black & white Found: West Wales (SA44)

Post by Batfink »

Tried to upload the photo but I get an error message so here is a link instead: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/ ... nhyo0y.jpg
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Kay »

Whereabouts in Wales are you? I live in North Carmarthenshire, also SA44, and belong to a scheme which notifies members of lost pets in their area
Batfink
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Batfink »

Just over the North Carmarthenshire boarder with Ceredigion in a little village called Rhydowen.
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Kay »

Hi I'm in Rhos, 4 miles from Llandysul

this is the site I have signed up with for notifications of missing pets http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/

the cat might have been deliberately dumped as there is a main road nearby - it has happened here on the A484 - easy to open a car door and chuck a cat out, then drive off
Batfink
Frequent Cat Chatter

Post by Batfink »

Thank you. I know Rhos :) I've registered on there too - Found Cat (AFP239362). It was a while back, just didn't think of this forum until now. Thankfully kitties new caretakers have previously had cats and have welcomed him(?) in to their home and hearts. They aren't very internet savvy but were sure he was once loved and wanted to give the previous owners a chance to know where he was so came to me for help.
Kay
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Kay »

Good to know he has found himself a great new home - that is the most important thing