Every single time I say something to a vet about my cats I end up being right (rant)

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Joe_Danger
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Every single time I say something to a vet about my cats I end up being right (rant)

Post by Joe_Danger »

I'm happy to report that Milla is FINALLY back to normal, even her post surgery heat is now gone.
This was way too hard on her, she pulled through but I dread the day I'm going to have to get Kala fixed.
We would have lost her had my vet not been as devoted and dedicated to her patients as she is, other vets here don't do half the stuff she did and I've heard of one too many cats dying from this very issue, but my vet and her son gave everything they had to pull her through and all for free too.

I can't thank everyone involved in this enough, you guys, my vets, my friends and family
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: Every single time I say something to a vet about my cats I end up being right (rant)

Post by bobbys girl »

So very pleased to hear that Joe. :D
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

HinJoe that's great news. TC re Top Cat is great Bully Flake re Snowflake still watching for Jezebel who bar 10-15 min during day still under the bed. And comes out at night! Sigh over 8 weeks now. Feliway diffuser on Wed & have been using spray. Never had this before with a cat! And as for checking her gingivitis- she sees me antibiotics & under bed! cats always taken ever the house. Won't give up on her though as she's a sweet thing. The other 2 extroverts +. Vivian
Cussypat1974
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Cussypat1974 »

With all due respect, you bought yourself a bag of problems and bills! I am so so glad she is doing well now, but I can HONESTLY say that few of the rescued, mangy strays and ferals I have taken in over the years have caused me such issues! I KNOW your heart is in the right place and you love your animals, but jeepers!!!!!! Have you ANY idea how much you could help needy cats as opposed to funding horrible nasty breeders??? I see a person who can save lives in all your posts....... You are a fantastic cat owner with great instincts (I love the relationship you have with your vet) and that is the kind of person all those shelter cats need....... Someone to FIGHT for them! The assholes who breed 12 year old brachycephalic cats need neutering themselves, NOT your hard earned cash!