Help again please Re Indorex and Endectrid

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
Memememe
Experienced Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Urgent Help

Post by Memememe »

Me too I questioned the vet twice and she said she couldn't do both which I found very strange even after I said I didn't want to put her through going so soon again so I opted for the de flea and worming today. I might even leave the vaccinations till the next visit at 6 months as she's a house cat. I was so happy I thought we was becoming good friends after the struggle of be first few months I suppose I'll have to be like I was from day one and let her come to me again. Thanks Alan
Memememe
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by Memememe »

Thank you for your replies I'll just have to be patient with her again and let her come to me that's if she ever will again. I questioned the vet bearing in mind she knew how scared Amy was so I think I'll leave the vaccinations until the next visit in 6 months as she's an indoor cat I would rather Amy come around again and be happy just gutted as she seemed to love living with me now and her cuddles when she wanted the attention.
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

I have heard vets not being keen to do all three on the same day, but ours always will with a cat that's shy or scared to cut down on vet visits. I have also had cats sit in the litter tray for comfort (as though wanting to be comforted by their own smell) but it has never lasted long. Just give her time to get over it, they usually do quite quickly. :)
Memememe
Experienced Cat Chatter

Post by Memememe »

She's come round already the little minx she had me worried again so glad she's ok again thanks to everyone for all your advice I'm sure I'll be back with the next drama
Memememe
Experienced Cat Chatter

Re: Help Urgent Help

Post by Memememe »

Hi can anyone help Amy is still scratching is this normal? I haven't seen any more fleas even though I was not last night this is a nightmare
Last edited by Memememe on Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Help again please Re Indorex and Endectrid

Post by alanc »

I am no expert on this, but it can take a week for the irritation of the flea bites to disappear. (Certainly does with me when bitten by some horrible insect.)
Memememe
Experienced Cat Chatter

Re: Help Urgent Help

Post by Memememe »

Memememe wrote:Hi can anyone help Any is still scratching is this normal? I haven't seen any more fleas even though I was bitten last night this is a nightmare
Memememe
Experienced Cat Chatter

Re: Help again please Re Indorex and Endectrid

Post by Memememe »

Thanks Alan sorry to be a pain everyone just never had a cat with fleas before or in my house I'm getting so stressed out about it just hope they have all gone for good it's making me feel awful