MISSING WHITE CAT WITH GREY PATCH ON HEAD - EDGELEY, STOCKPORT (SK3)

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Alanna
New Cat Chatter

MISSING WHITE CAT WITH GREY PATCH ON HEAD - EDGELEY, STOCKPORT (SK3)

Post by Alanna »

Hi All,

Our beloved 2 year old cat Rosco has been missing since Saturday 28th May from Edgeley, Stockport (SK3 postcode). It is very unlike Rosco to be away from the house for more than a day so we are desperately worried. His little sister is also missing him and pining for him :(
Please see details below:

Name: Rosco
Colour: White Cat with a distinguished grey patch on top of his head
Rosco is neutered and micro-chipped
He was wearing a blue collar (felt material) with a bell on it

We have been putting posters on lamposts around our estate and putting leaflets through people's doors, going to do more again tonight! I've logged him as missing on petlog and been in touch with the council and local vets... no luck :cry: My biggest fear is that he is trapped somewhere and we won't find him in time! Just don't know what else we can do..

If anyone has an advice it would be much appreciated, and if you're in the area please keep a lookout for our little man :cry:

Good luck to everyone else looking for their moggys!!

Alanna x
BarryK001
Experienced Cat Chatter

Re: MISSING WHITE CAT WITH GREY PATCH ON HEAD - EDGELEY, STOCKPORT (SK3)

Post by BarryK001 »

When one of our cats went missing we found Facebook enormously useful. There was a page for local missing moggies. Worth looking if such a thing exists for your area.
Best of luck with the search. I know how horrible it is.

Barry.
nhopkinsuk
New Cat Chatter

Re: MISSING WHITE CAT WITH GREY PATCH ON HEAD - EDGELEY, STOCKPORT (SK3)

Post by nhopkinsuk »

Hi,

I've just come accross you post and it pretty much mirrors my current situation. We live on Edgeley road, near the Wycliffe, ...Did Rosco appear? after how long? where did you find him?