LOST CAT RUBERY FRANKLEY AREA

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Smiler1674
New Cat Chatter

Lost cat

Post by Smiler1674 »

My cat Blue has been missing since Wednesday 27th July Rubery,Frankley area. I pray for his safe return. He's neutered and microchipped.
Smiler1674
New Cat Chatter

LOST CAT RUBERY FRANKLEY AREA

Post by Smiler1674 »

Yes me again my gorgeous cat Blue has been missing since Wednesday 27th July and I would very much like any info. I'm starting to think that he may have been stolen however he is a very shy timid scaredy cat and never strays far from his loving home. I just want him home and hope I don't have to wait much longer as it is the unknown that is the most upsetting.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: LOST CAT RUBERY FRANKLEY AREA

Post by Lilith »

Hi and welcome, do hope you find him soon but a description of Blue or even a photograph would be a good idea; also many vets have a database of lost/found cats, as does the RSPCA. There's a website called Pets Located which I contacted when I found a cat; I believe there's a charge to register a lost cat though. And there are similar sites, and advice on the lost and found section here of course, which will give further options.

In the meantime keep your hopes up, and, if you haven't already done this, try asking neighbours to check garages etc and posting leaflets/posters locally is a good idea too.

All the very best and paws crossed he comes home to you soon :)
BarryK001
Experienced Cat Chatter

Re: LOST CAT RUBERY FRANKLEY AREA

Post by BarryK001 »

One of the things Facebook is good for is situations like this. Have a look to see if you have a local Facebook page dedicated to lost pets.