meet Puddle

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

meet Puddle

Post by shazxx50 »

Hi all, Not been on for a while, Since Miley went to the rainbow bridge inJune, I knew i had to get another fur baby, So now i have, and boy do i know ive got a kitten hahaha.... Puddle is a blue point seal, cross mainecoon (dad maincoon) she is a complete nutter!!!!! She is now 14wks old never sits still and plays all day , her favourite thing is to launch herself at your legs....... :D She is such a minx but so lovable with it
hope you are all well
sharon xx
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: meet Puddle

Post by bobbys girl »

Hi Sharon,

welcome back! Lovely news. When do we get to see her? Tell us more.

I remember when Gracie was little, she loved to crawl up your legs - at every opportunity, ouch! :shock:
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by shazxx50 »

Hi Bobby girl, I hope your well
She came from Lowestoft the breeder was kind enough to keep her for me as i had hoildays booked, she was 11wks when we picked her up, she was so good on the 2hr journey and within 15min of being home she was owning the place hahaha, vets checked and jabs all completed. She has a cheeky face and is very vocal talking to us atm she is trying to see what im doing sitting on my lap.... she likes being the centre of my attention and follows me every where, i cant even go toilet, she comes too if i dare close the door, her little paw appears under the door and crys till i open the door!!! She has totally got me hooked....Im hoping the file ive uploaded come ok
love
sharon xx
Attachments
20161002_120442(1).jpg
Alice
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 2

Post by Alice »

She's lovely, very much like one I had a long time ago, in both looks and behaviour.

I'm curious about her name - hope it's not been chosen on account of her misdemeanours! :roll:
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by shazxx50 »

Hello Alice, no she is a very good girl no puddles on the floor, when i decided to get anothe fur baby after my miley grew her wings, We were with our group of friends camping, listening to music, and were all suggesting names, when the band Puddle of Mud started playing on the i pod......thats where puddle came from....... we all agreed it was a different and unique name
Sharon x
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by alanc »

She's beautiful. Looks like she has inherited the typical Maine Coon ear tip tufts from her dad. Hope you have got strong curtains and you will be needing a much bigger climbing frame for her before long!
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Aww bless her, what a sweetie! :)
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by shazxx50 »

So far, no climbing curtain, and her scratching post is over 4ft tall and plenty of posts to scratch, but like all cats prefers to use the settee, but Miley left her mark on our sofa so its no big deal, i do try and to discourage her from scratching the sofa...... but it often fails :D
sharon x
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

She is BEAUTIFUL! :D
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by shazxx50 »

bobbys girl wrote:She is BEAUTIFUL! :D

:) thanks xx
catslave16
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by catslave16 »

bobbys girl wrote:She is BEAUTIFUL! :D
I'll second that!
Crewella
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 6

Post by Crewella »

She is absolutely gorgeous, such a cheeky face! Congrats. :)
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Sharon Puddle gorgeous & I love the name - very original. Keep posting pics. Yes kittens can be a handful. Harper takes no notice of me! :lol: Vivian
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by shazxx50 »

Thanks everyone, she is a complete live wire, ive just got in after a 12hr shift ( she wasnt left alone that long btw other half here)and she has decided it a good idea to try and climb the television lol...... she is growing so quickly she needs her body to catch up with her head thou.
Right off to see what the little minx is up to now as she has gone quiet
love
sharon xx
catslave16
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by catslave16 »

Oh yes, the ominous quiet ...
There's a story about my former brother-in-law, as a small boy, being suspiciously quiet upstairs, and when his mother called him again and asked what he was up to he replied 'Sorry, I didn't hear you the first time.'
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by alanc »

Just thinking that Puddle looks very like Tilly at that age. (Expression and body shape, that is, not fur colour!) I also seem to recall that Badger and Tilly were a few weeks older before they discovered the joys of climbing up curtains, so you are not safe yet!