Yowlee missing

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Yowlee missing

Post by Judy Barnett »

Hi folks
I know there's not much anyone can do but Yowlee disappeared today. It's totally unlike him. He's old, sick and likes his home comforts far too much. I last saw him on his bed about four hours ago. When I gave him his meds. He was a bit sad today and disinclined to speak. I know the old story about cats going off to die by themselves but I hope its not true as its wet outside. We've searched to house three times and been all over the garden. He's such a home body that that's as far as he ever ventures these days. We've walked round the block just in case and I can't think of what else to you. We've left the kitchen window open for him. There's a bench under it so he can get in. I feel a little better talking to people who will understand. Please pray to the God of small animals tonight for him. Thank you
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Yowlee missing

Post by Lilith »

Oh no. One of the worst nightmares.

Everything crossed here for his safe and speedy return, will be thinking of you both x
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Judy I'm really sending you positive vibes that Yowlee's just gone for a wander. Have you checked bushes? Keep posting updates. Vivian
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

Was woken by My husband at 7 .00 this morning. He'd gone down to make a cup of tea. There he was, curled up asleep on his bed, (Yowlee, not my husband), I don't know whether to hug him or throttle him. "where the heck where you last night, you little s-d, you nearly gave me a heart attack". Meow, meow is that all you can say! Anyway, thanks for the outlet last night, tranquillity has been restored ;)
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by Ruth B »

So glad to read he has turned up, they do get us worried when they wander don't they.
nanny pamy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by nanny pamy »

Awww so happy for you. Hope you've told him hes grounded
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

:D

BIG relief! Welcome back Yowlee, and naughty boy for scaring everybody! :x :D
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

At the moment he's glued to the radiator having had breakfast and meds. He must be feeling alright today as he's just dusted Georgia for taking liberties. :)
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Hi Jude, got up late this morning and was rushing around, didn't get chance to check CC. Your post gave me such a fright! Then I read on - PHEW! Little beggar. Tell him auntie Sue says he's a bad boy for frightening everyone, then give him a fuss fromboth of us. ;)
mr_frisky
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by mr_frisky »

Glad he's back. They don't always let you know they are ok. I was looking for Coco last night (was convinced she was out). I got up at 3 am to go to the toilet and called her name outside. I went to the end of the road but no sign. I got up at 6 again and called for her out the back, no sign. I decided to go back to bed, had one last look in the living room and saw she was sitting on the back of one of the chairs. She had obviously been in all the time, but couldn't be bothered to come to me when I was calling her!
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

Little rat bag! :D
Didi
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Didi »

How frightening,Bilbo has a habit of hiding, but in the house, I once spent an hour looking for him turned the place upside down searched everywhere. I knew he had to be in the house because the windows were closed and he is a house cat so tends to run away from open doors. Got myself in a right state and then there he was sat on top of the stairs looking at me rushing around like a mad thing - to this day I don't know where he was
It's the look they give you the "what are you making such a fuss about" look that gets me so glad he is safe
papa cat
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 0

Post by papa cat »

Both my two are indoor cats but sometimes I can't find one or both of them so I shake a packet of Dreamies or some other cat treats....that makes 'em come running !!!!! :lol:
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Gracie comes running when we open the pet food cupboard. To us it looks and sounds like every other cupboard in the kitchen. How the x+£&xx! does she know???? :?
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Jude - I'm taking Sue's cue - also I've a mate who's a Jude too (bit of unintended rhyming) glad that Mr Yowlee's home. If only they knew the turmoil we go through when they do this. Vivian