Help for Transport

Queries and discussions about cat rescue & rehoming
SpookyNooNoo
New Cat Chatter

Help for Transport

Post by SpookyNooNoo »

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.

I'm looking for help to find an animal charity who would transport my two elderly cats from Spain to Scotland. The transport companies are too expensive, I just don't have the money they require. However, I would be able to make a decent donation.
I know some charities transport rescue cats to the UK for rehoming, can anyone please help me get Spooky and Noodles home?

Thank you,
Laura.
Mrs Kane
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Help for Transport

Post by Mrs Kane »

Spooky I'm confused on what you want. Do you want to move them to Scotland so you can reclaim them or do you want to move them to a Scottish rehoming centre so someone else can take them?
SpookyNooNoo
New Cat Chatter

Re: Help for Transport

Post by SpookyNooNoo »

Hi Mrs Kane,

Thanks for your reply. Apologies for any confusion, I've just joined.

We moved to Spain with my then, partner. Now we need to go home. I can go home, but getting the girls back is proving to be monumental. Spooky and Noodles are 16 years old, but alive and healthy. We've been together since they were one year old (cats and me!).

People have said.."just get them put down....they're old, not worth the hassle" I won't ever do that. That's why I'm on here now. Looking for names of rescue/refuge/rehoming organisations in Spain (La Linea) who transport animals to the UK to their 'forever homes'. Except my two are not in need of a forever home....just to get back home (Scotland) with their "forever Mummy".

I can't afford the transport companies costs, but will definitely make a decent donation.

If anyone can help with any information, we will love you forever! We just wanna be together.

Love Laura, Spooky and Noodles xxx