Missing White Cat DA11 Northfleet Kent

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Alison
Returning Cat Chatter

Missing White Cat DA11 Northfleet Kent

Post by Alison »

Eeney has been missing since Thursday 16th March from the Painters Ash area of Northfleet. She is a 10yr old pure white long haired female and was wearing a pink collar with a bell and name barrel. She is quite timid and may not come when called or approached. She is microchipped also. If you have seen her or have found her collar or name barrel please could you message me on here. Thank you
Eeney
Eeney
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Missing White Cat DA11 Northfleet Kent

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Samis Mummy »

Hi there,

Just wondered if you'd heard anything...I totally know you must be going mad,,,I know I did when my cat was missing three weeks (I have a feed on this so won't bore you again with my story)

Thoughts are with you and your pretty cat

I imagine you've asked neighbours...etc. We put signs up in the local farm shop and village pub

X
Alison
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Alison »

Hi
Thank you for your message. No she still hasn't come home. I've put leaflets through a 100 local house and chatted with neighbors. Thanks again

X
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Samis Mummy »

Alison wrote:Hi
Thank you for your message. No she still hasn't come home. I've put leaflets through a 100 local house and chatted with neighbors. Thanks again

X
Oh I'm so sorry. try animal search uk and those who you registered he micro chip with...email local vets and rspca

That's what I did. And I can't tell you the times I walked all over. Twice a day. For three weeks,

Go around at night with a torch so you might see her eyes...in bushes, under little bridges...because If she is hurt she will not make a noise for you..

Basically Sami was missing three weeks. I searched all over my villages and fields...he turned up with two broken legs once he got some energy to get near home...someone saw him out the pub...ask dog walkers locally too.

I hope I don't upset you telling you my story...but my boy is ok, even though he might loose the one leg tomorrow (or in the near future) X

Jane
Alison
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Alison »

Hi Jane,

No you haven't upset me, you've given me some hope that she still may come home. I'll speak to any dog walkers today when I get in from work.

I'm so glad Sami turned up but sorry he may loss his leg. Keep your finger crossed for me that Eeney turns up.

x
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Samis Mummy »

Alison wrote:Hi Jane,

No you haven't upset me, you've given me some hope that she still may come home. I'll speak to any dog walkers today when I get in from work.

I'm so glad Sami turned up but sorry he may loss his leg. Keep your finger crossed for me that Eeney turns up.

x
Hello Alison,

Good I'm pleased..we put posters all over, do this locally ... Get people to check garages and cars ( when I lived up north my landlady her cat was in a neighbours engine. She was fine the cat.)

He had the leg amputated today..

Keep me posted...everything crossed for you x
Alison
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Alison »

So sorry Sami lost his leg . I'll defiantly let you know when she comes home. I'll be singing it from the roof tops x
Alison
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Alison »

So sorry Sami lost his leg . I'll defiantly let you know when she comes home. I'll be singing it from the roof tops x
Samis Mummy
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Samis Mummy »

Alison wrote:So sorry Sami lost his leg . I'll defiantly let you know when she comes home. I'll be singing it from the roof tops x

It's ok. It might of had to happen on day one...I bet. I did lol