Thin,scrawny older black female Liverpool Belle Vale missing

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
Davidcatowner
New Cat Chatter

Thin,scrawny older black female Liverpool Belle Vale missing

Post by Davidcatowner »

Misty is a 16 year old female cat missing one week now since morning of Saturday 3rd June. Disappeared from residential Belle Vale area in Liverpool L25. Not a cat that would ever go missing only front back garden 12 years at address so something has happened. Have 2 other cats and there are many cats in the area.

She may be mistaken for a stray had gone thin and scrawny recently other recent issues she could be unwell been suggested possible thyroid problem but I didn't realise.

She is not chipped or collared, is neutered. Already done many of the things to find her informed Facebook pages such as Scousepets2; rang a number of local and out of area vets, rang PDSA RSPCA rescue centres and council in case picked up.
Done door drop to about 60, 70 homes around me and put a few of them up on lamp posts and my garden wall gate post. Also gone round looking for her and added a litter tray outside last one she used plus other things.

All this and no sign hope someone picked her up as a stray not realised yet she is a missing pet. You wouldn't be in my road so to speak unless local or visiting as off main road. Even if deceased there has been no sign or reports of deceased cat in this area.
Attachments
Misty
Misty
Misty in the front.jpg (19.19 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Thin,scrawny older black female Liverpool Belle Vale missing

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:

https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found