**MISSING CAT STOKE ON TRENT (ST4 area)**

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
lueccleston
Returning Cat Chatter

**MISSING CAT STOKE ON TRENT (ST4 area)**

Post by lueccleston »

Our beautiful boy Charlie has been missing since 16/6/17. He was last seen in Hollings Street (Fenton/Longton/Stoke-on-Trent) He has yellow eyes and is ginger (light shade with a paler belly) and long haired with a bushy tail. He is chipped and neutered. He is really friendly with a distinctive meow. I have a horrible feeling he has been taken and I have no idea how to handle it. We miss him terribly are are offering a reward for his safe return. Please email me on [email protected] or if anyone could please search me on Facebook (lueccleston) and share my status about him that would be greatly appreciated. Need to get him home :cry: :(
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: **MISSING CAT STOKE ON TRENT (ST4 area)**

Post by bobbys girl »

That's the same neck of the woods as my sister, Judy Barnett. Perhaps you should pm her and she (and her neighbours) can keep am eye out in her area. Hope you get some good news soon.
lueccleston
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by lueccleston »

Thank you loads, appreciate it! Do you mean on Facebook? I'll give her a message, thankyou again xx
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Judy is not on Facebook but my OH is so he has found your page and added it to his timeline(?) His family are all still in Stoke. Perhaps Judy will be along later, if not I'll speak to her tonight. Good luck!
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by Judy Barnett »

Hi lueccleston, I'm bobbysgirls sister Judy. I live in Longton. I'm so sorry to hear about Charlie. do you have any hint who might have him or where he's been taken? How old is he is he a particular breed?
lueccleston
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by lueccleston »

Hiya Judy! Thanks a lot I appreciate it! Erm he's a domestic longhair as far as I know, he's got a beautiful bushy tail that's quite distinctive. I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but it's like he's just vanished out of thin air, like he loves to be outside but at the same time he's never very far away. When I first handed posters out a girl came out of her house and said that he looked 'exactly' like hers and that it always goes into the end house (mine) and she seemed more bothered about telling me how similar her cat was, then to say she'd look out for him. Like I say Im probs being paranoid, but it just seemed odd, and the fact the next day the poster that was on the lamppost opposite hers was ripped down :( another's I put in an alley was ripped down a few days ago :/ I don't want to accuse anyone,im not about that at all, just desperate to find him,It's so horrible. I'm trying to do as much as possible to get it out there and hoping the reward makes whoever ( if anybody, it's the not knowing that's killing me :( ) come forward. We're just so lost without our little guy and need him home.
Thanks again ladies, appreciate it :D
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

That sounds a bit odd :? From your Facebook page. I'd say he is not that common a colour, as you say he is very pale. Mmmm, odd. I do hope you find him.
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

Yes, its does sound strange, I know that some cats will find themselves extra 'homes'. We've got a neighbour's cat that calls our place home but our neighbour is quite happy with this. But this sounds a bit more sinister. Why don't you register with us so that you've got a proper support network. They really are a lovely lot on cat chat and have helped me on numerous occasions. :)
lueccleston
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by lueccleston »

Well my boyfriend went out today knocking on doors and some people had already seen it on Facebook, so it's amazing how far it's got, and now they're doubly aware, unfortunately this person wasn't in :( I don't want to accuse anyone of anything, I just want my baby back :cry: I went on animal search too and looking at £200-1000 for a proper campaign, really wish I could afford it, I would do absolutely anything to get him home.
I would love to! Please tell me how because I'm an idiot and can't seem to function this site very well, I can't find a direct link to the forum, I have to go through each section >.<
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

It's easy, all you have to do is register by pressing the register box at the top right hand corner of the main page. It will talk you through what you have to do. Good luck, see you soon. :)
lueccleston
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by lueccleston »

All registered and sorted! Spend the morning ringing round vets and shelters and sharing it more on fb. Got an ad coming out in the sentinel tomorrow so fingers crossed that helps! Really don't know what else I can do, this is the worst thing, we miss him so so much :(
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Fingers crossed for that. I hope you get some good news soon.
Judy Barnett
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Judy Barnett »

Yes, please keep keep touch.