re kitty behaviour

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

re kitty behaviour

Post by shazxx50 »

Hi all, Not been on for a while,
does anyone know how long roughly it is before a kitten stop wrecking a house lol
Puddle is now 14 months old and has every toy going, Ive tried all the anti scratch potions
I play with her constantly ( she is a indoor cat), just brought the plug in cat calmer
but she wrecks anything and everything... wallpaper in every room, carpets etc
I know she is just being a kitty, please someone tell me it wont last!!!!!!!
Sharon :D
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Re: re kitty behaviour

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Shaz I recall you getting Puddles. Alas like rebellious adolescents ... Harper's 18mths & I have to hide loo paper or its spread throughout the house, the other day I noticed rips in my front room curtains, and as for my fly screens that aren't pet proof!! Adolescents!! :lol: Vivian
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by shazxx50 »

Mayday21 wrote:Hi Shaz I recall you getting Puddles. Alas like rebellious adolescents ... Harper's 18mths & I have to hide loo paper or its spread throughout the house, the other day I noticed rips in my front room curtains, and as for my fly screens that aren't pet proof!! Adolescents!! :lol: Vivian
Hiya, nice to hear from you....
she is a nightmare.... I've now come to the conclusion that what ever i do.... she will continue to be a mare.... Ive just took delivery of the plug in cat calmer....
i wont hold my breath, yes like Harper, Puddle thinks she is the andrex puppy......
my wallpaper is a bit like a jigsaw puzzle as she does leave the paper in big enough pieces so i can stick it back on, no a good look with sellotape all over it
Oh well she certainly has a personality.......apart from that i do love her, and she is a sweetie who loves sleeping on the bed and giving cuddles
lets hope she outgrows this stage lol
love Sharon x
Red wine lady
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Red wine lady »

I just wanted to say that, i have a 6 year old who thinks he is still a kitten and we work for him!

GOOD LUCK XX
shazxx50
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by shazxx50 »

Red wine lady wrote:I just wanted to say that, i have a 6 year old who thinks he is still a kitten and we work for him!

GOOD LUCK XX

Thanks xx :D