Lost in Lound, Suffolk

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
loucarter
New Cat Chatter

Lost in Lound, Suffolk

Post by loucarter »

Aslan is a ginger and white male cat approx. 5 years old. He has been missing from his home in Lound, Suffolk since the evening of 15th December. Went out as normal and just hasn't come back. Have put leaflets round the village asking people to check sheds and garages, have put up posters and photos on facebook etc, but no luck or sightings. He is chipped so keep hoping for a call to say he has been found. Missing him so much and still hoping he will come home.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost in Lound, Suffolk

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found page, the information there may help:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found
crazycatlady01
New Cat Chatter

Post by crazycatlady01 »

Hi there,

We are not very near you, we are in Thetford Norfolk but I know cats travel a long way.

About 15th December we had a Male Ginger Cat start to visit us. It started around the really cold nights mid December.

This is a full Tom wearing a red collar.

Could this be your cat?

I have tried to attach a picture but the file is too big. I will try to compact it and resend.
loucarter
New Cat Chatter

Post by loucarter »

Hi

Thanks so much for checking with me, but mine didn't have a collar. Went missing on 15th December though so if you can send a photo to double check (in case someone has tried to take him in and put a collar on him?). He is microchipped so keep hoping someone will find him.

thanks. x
crazycatlady01
New Cat Chatter

Post by crazycatlady01 »

Hi Lou,

He is a full Tom so is yours?

I can't compress a picture enough for this site to take at the moment but will keep trying.

WE did try to take him top the vets to be scanned yesterday but he head butted his way out of the Cat Carrier and bolted. He is a strong cat! None of mine have ever done that before.

There is someone local here who I am told will come and scan a lost cat so I am trying to contact her.

I will keep you updated.

Janice
loucarter
New Cat Chatter

Post by loucarter »

Hi
Mine is certainly strong too and it is a real struggle to try and get him in a carrier. I doubt it is him as quite far away, but I guess he could have got into a van or car. I've tried attaching a photo of him, but not sure if it will work.
Thanks so much.
Lou
Attachments
25348311_1526223484130557_8970889601295424147_n.jpg
crazycatlady01
New Cat Chatter

Post by crazycatlady01 »

Hi Lou,

I have just seen the picture of your cat and it definitely isn't the one visiting me.

He doesn't have the white patched on him.

Really sorry to have got your hopes up and I hope your little rascal returns home soon.

Janice x
loucarter
New Cat Chatter

Post by loucarter »

Hi Janice
Thanks so much for checking for me. Keeping my fingers crossed he comes home soon.
Lou. x