I upset Bella.

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
filardimarg-9
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

I upset Bella.

Post by filardimarg-9 »

This morning I had to get a lump of poo off Bella's rear end, it was stuck to her fur, I had to ask my OH to hold her on the bed so I could get at it, anyway, job done but we then went on to hoover the carpets upstairs, Mmm big mistake, she has only come out from hiding about 10 minutes ago........I feel so awful for having to do both things but they had to be done, she isn't usually so bad about the hovering, but I think it was the two things together. poor girl !!
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: I upset Bella.

Post by Lilith »

Aww, it's awful when that happens - BUT, you've put in a lot of work gaining her trust and this will pay off.

My youngest still runs away if I sneeze - after 7 years :o - but she comes back and wants a fuss. Little horror.

Naughty Bella, upsetting you :)
Jan
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Jan »

We've long got used to Blackie's grumps as being grumpy seems to be part of his nature :lol: We're in a spell of grumps today as its time for his flea treatment.

Hope Bella got over her grumps and all is back to normal.
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Post by booktigger »

Bless her - I'm like Jan, although it does frustrate me - any difference in my routine and Lucy hides under the bed - unfortunately as she goes to the vet pretty much monthly, I think she will be like this for life.