Bella is upset.

IMPORTANT: If your cat is in any distress or discomfort, please consult your own vet as your first priority.
filardimarg-9
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Bella is upset.

Post by filardimarg-9 »

Last weekend we went away from Friday till Monday, my sister in law came in twice a day to feed Bella & clean the litter tray also to stay a while to be with Bella, on Sunday I had a text to say she wasn't eating, we have been away a couple of times before this ( these trips were booked before we had Bella) she has always been ok before but this time she has been different, didn't eat hardly at all, then when we came back she has been meowing a lot, won't let me touch her, she is eating fine again now but I am not sure why she has changed so much. Any ideas please??

marg.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Re: Bella is upset.

Post by Lilith »

Ah. You've been awarded what Mayday and the Famous Five from Oz call the 'black paw.' :lol:

In other words - you are my humans, how dare you go off and enjoy yourselves without me? Grrr, sulk, pout!

She'll come round, the bad lass :)
filardimarg-9
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by filardimarg-9 »

Oh right, is that what it is, well, she seems to of got over it now, she stayed still long enough for me to groom her this afternoon, even played with the feathers on a stick thingy after grooming, so I must of been forgiven.

Marg.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Oh good :D
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Marg yep the “black paw” as well as back turned & nose in the air. They forgive in their time & usually afternyouve worried yourself sick with the possibility something’s wrong. :o fusses to Bella from Vivian & the famous five from Oz.
filardimarg-9
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by filardimarg-9 »

Thanks for the wishes for Bella, she is fine now apart from being scared of a small piece of fleece I bought her to go on the bed where she sleeps, she won't go on it, I picked her up & put her on it & she acted as if I had put her on hot coals, jumped off soooooo quickly, so I have put the old throw back on, specially for her.....LOL.

Marg.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Lol, silly girl, I remember my Molly objecting to a new duck feather duvet - arrghh crunchy, she said. She edged round it as if it was something dangerous ... nowadays she snuggles up on it, have trouble grabbing my rightful share of it :lol: