The boys are growing!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

The boys are growing!

Post by bobbys girl »

It is getting hard to tell the babies from the adults. Billy has a look of Willow about him (until you see he is lacking a belly :lol: ) Freddie is more easy to spot, with that bush of a tail!

It was a lovely afternoon here and all the kitties were out enjoying the sun. I thought it time to break out the catmint. Hopefully you will find a three minute film on YouTube. I just tried the link they gave me but all I got was - ! You can try on - https://youtu.beHphWI9Z3B0Q Failing that, 'Catnip time' should get it.

Just before the end, you will see three heads turn quickly, in unison - a great big pigeon took off, clattering through the trees! :lol:
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: The boys are growing!

Post by Lilith »

Wow, what a bonny lot! They all look well, bless them, all getting stoned :D

That link doesn't work either but 'Catnip Time Youtube' does, have to scroll down a bit as there's another video with the same title. I copied the link from youtube - does this work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HphWl9Z3B0Q

It does! Molly likes the birdsong!

Fusses to them all :D
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Thanks for that Lilith. I did copy the link they sent me very carefully but thought it was odd to have a full stop where it was? :?

Didn't realise the sound was that good! I took this on my little pocket camera (for little pockets ;) :lol: :lol: ) I also missed that wretched dog, once he starts he goes on for hours! :roll:

So proud of my boys. :D
Mayday21
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Mayday21 »

Hi Sue lovely video ... love those eyes. Looks like it was a nice Spring day there. Vivian
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

I was out taking some pictures of the garden this evening with Freddie for company. He climbed up the arbour to get a better view and I took this picture. He is such a sweetie, I just had to share.
Attachments
Freddie fuzz-ball
Freddie fuzz-ball
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Janey »

Aww, so cute :)
Monii
Returning Cat Chatter

Post by Monii »

They look amazing! Love your kitties!
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Wow. He's going to make a grand-looking cat. Imposing. Amazing how they change from those little blue-eyed scraps into personalities :D
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by bobbys girl »

Surprising for Fred he actually has his eyes OPEN! Never seen such a squinty-eyed cat! :lol: Doesn't stop him hunting. At that he is a terror. :? :shock: yesterday I was just throwing a sheet over the greenhouse roof (as you do!) when Fred shot past hotly pursued by a distraught female blackbird. He had one of her fledglings, naughty boy :o :cry: