Lost tabby & white cat, Lloyd Park area, Walthamstow, E17

Post details of LOST CATS here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
alexisn
New Cat Chatter

Lost tabby & white cat, Lloyd Park area, Walthamstow, E17

Post by alexisn »

My 2 year old tabby & white cat failed to come home last night. She was last seen in the gardens between Mersey Road and Bemsted Road, near Lloyd Park.

I keep her in overnight and, until last night, she had never once failed to come in when I called her. She's microchipped, neutered and has an embroidered collar with her name and my number on it.

I think she's probably got herself trapped in someone's flat or shed. She's quite shy around strangers and may well be underneath a bed not moving or making a sound; she did this once before in my neighbour's flat but fortunately her brother was in there too and made a fuss.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone living on the odd-numbered side of Mersey Road or the even-numbered side of Bemsted Road could have a good search of their flats, gardens and sheds.

Please share far and wide and let me know if you hear anything.

Thank you.
Cat-FAQ
Cat Chat Adviser

Re: Lost tabby & white cat, Lloyd Park area, Walthamstow, E17

Post by Cat-FAQ »

If you haven’t already seen Cat Chat’s Lost & Found advice page, the information there might help: https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-m ... lost-found

Also, see the latest Found Cat reports (from PetsReunited.com) here:
https://www.catchat.org/index.php/lost-found-cats
dsentral
New Cat Chatter

Re: Lost tabby & white cat, Lloyd Park area, Walthamstow, E17

Post by dsentral »

Hi
Did you find your cat as there is a cat coming in to mine and my neighbours garden. This cat is ginger and white with a bushy tail. No one knows who this cat belongs too was wondering if it is your. Unfortunatly cant get close enough to determine if its a boy or a girl. Also no collar is visible. Bemsted road location