Homes needed

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
vwilliams
New Cat Chatter

Homes needed

Post by vwilliams »

Can anyone help terminally ill Marlene Brewer rehome her rescued cats before time runs out? She has 30 cats to be rehomed still despite media coverage. If you are able to offer a home please contact Cats in Crisis on 01772498053. It would be so great to take this burden from Marlene.
Janey
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Homes needed

Post by Janey »

So sorry to read this. It may help to add the area to the title - is it Preston? (just looking at the area code).
Jane

Post by Jane »

vwilliams are you in touch with Marlene and Cats in Crisis directly? as Cat Chat may be able to help in some way.
YogiBoy
Site Admin
No. of cats in household: 2

Re: Homes needed - only ferals now!

Post by YogiBoy »

UPDATE to this situation (as at lunchtime Weds 26 Sept).

Cat Chat has now been in touch with Marlene to offer help if needed, and found out that she has re-homed all the cats that are looking for indoor homes and only has 9 feral cats left to place. She is amazed at the offers of help she has had.

We will remain in touch with her to see what help she might need with the ferals. In the meantime if anyone in the Preston area - or in Lancs generally - can offer a rural home to any of the feral cats ( farm / smallholding / stables etc) please get in touch with Marlene on the number in the original post.

Thanks and well done to all who have offered homes!
vwilliams
New Cat Chatter

Post by vwilliams »

That's just brilliant news!! I knew my fellow cat lovers would come through for her. I'll ask around about the ferals.xx