Bradford

Rescue Shelters - post details of cats needing homes here (NB: PLEASE put your Location in the Subject line)
If you need to rehome your own cat, please click "Find your local Cat Rescue Shelters" below...
jue
New Cat Chatter

Bradford

Post by jue »

We have a male stray cat (not chipped or neutered) he is very friendly ( has taken a couple of months) we have advertised on social media and asked around local area but no one had come forward. He is sleeping in neighbours garden. We have worked him and he eats really well. He is a lovely looking cat and would make a lovely pet. Both us neighbours have rescue cats already and not in a position to take him . I am really hoping some kind person can come and rescue him before the weather begins to get colder. Please get in touch . Tba k you
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Re: Bradford

Post by Lilith »

Oh poor chap, yes I should think you would want him off the streets before winter.

Could be a good idea to give a brief description of him - appearance especially. Also you may be able to get him neutered free (if you can coax him into a carrier)- https://www.cats.org.uk/what-we-do/neutering

This could help him to gain a home - of course if he sprays, as they nearly all do, the testosterone will take a while to subside, but an experienced owner will realise this.

There's also a list of cat rescue shelters in your area - https://www.catchat.org/index.php/cat-r ... uk-ireland

You may have experience of this scene - yes, places are always short, but may be worth trying.

All the very very best with him - paws crossed here for him :)
jue
New Cat Chatter

Post by jue »

Thank you for your reply. I have emailed and spoke to all the local rescue centres but unfortunately they are unable to take him. I am speaking to Sage vets tomorrow through the Bradford campaign to arrange him to be neutered. I shall try and post a picture of him. :)
CJW
Returning Cat Chatter
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by CJW »

Jue, you are not in BD5 or BD4 are you? We are visited by a ginger and white stray, male un-neutered about a year old