Happy Christmas!

For all your feline miscellany - any interesting stories, news or subjects that do not fit in the other sections.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Happy Christmas!

Post by bobbys girl »

We have my husbands family with us for Christmas this year and we are just about to set out for the madness of Enniskillen on Christmas Eve. Before we go I would just like to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.

Sue and the gang. xxx
rsz_christmas18_kittys.jpg
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 3

Re: Happy Christmas!

Post by Ruth B »

Hope you have a wonderful time.

Christmas is going to be a quiet affair here, we are going round to a friends tomorrow, (about a 200 yard walk door to door) and he's cooking Christmas lunch for us, which will upset Saturn and Tiggy who would have been trying to run off with the bird.

I hope everyone on here has a good Christmas and New Year whatever you are getting up to.
fjm
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 1

Post by fjm »

Happy Christmas all! I am in the final stages of cooking and cleaning before all my family arrive this afternoon and evening. Cats are somewhat disgruntled after being turfed off one freshly made bed after another - Tilly is back on her favourite spot on the back of the sofa, and I have made Pippin a cosy nest in the bathroom. Onwards and upwards - salmon mousse and profiteroles still to make! Hope you all have a good Christmas and all you hope for in the coming year.
Lilith
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Lilith »

Awww brilliant! Sue, your puns are worse than mine! :lol:

I feel you may come home from the shopping singing this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5y0iE5Dic

This will have to be a 'season's greetings' to everybody as I don't do Christmas, but the cats don't miss out - as good Pagans they have a Yule feast ... and also their Christmouse dinner ... and their Mew Purr dinner too :lol:

Me, I'm just getting into the holiday (Christmas free holiday) mood with a nice cool Special Brew.

Slainnte to yous all! :D :D :D
Ruth B
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by Ruth B »

I just run everything into one long holiday, Winter Solstice, Yule, Christmas, New Year, and for me finish it all off with a birthday on the 2nd, then done for the year and everything can get back to normal.

So for tomorrow, Happy Whatever Day to everyone.
bobbys girl
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 5

Post by bobbys girl »

Ruth - you lucky thing! Christmas dinner is down to me and daughter-in-Law. Happy Whatever Day!

fjm - don't overdo it - at least let someone else do the washing up!

Lilith - ah sure, tis a brave wee town. Have a cool Yule. Slainte mhath.
AndyMac
VIP Cat Chatter!
No. of cats in household: 0

Post by AndyMac »

Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum - I have really appreciated your advice and support this year & the past few years as it has been a difficult one with losing Jet, Mia and wee Paul - especially Jet as this will be the first Christmas in 14 years without my baby girl.

I would hope to try again in 2019 with another cat as I really do miss the company - I do have the neighbours cat flea bag Fang waiting at the back door every day for some food but its not the same.

I have been working the past 3 days in Tesco (mainly to be out of the house) and if I ever hear the song 'Never do a Tango with an Eskimo' again I will have a meltdown - excuse the pun :lol: :lol:
alanc
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by alanc »

Happy Christmas everyone, from Tilly and me.
Jane

Post by Jane »

Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year :)
booktigger
VIP Cat Chatter!

Post by booktigger »

Hope everyone has a good day, whatever you celebrate.